• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anyone Use Before vPost or comgateway.com to Order Things from USA ?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how ah ?

got any good lobang to buy things from USA and save on shipping boh ?:confused:

so far i only come across vPost and comgateway.....................:confused:

wanna buy a latex mattress topper..............only US websites got them at reasonable prices leh............:(

Wildfire

Alfrescian
Loyal
I used vPost regularly to order Ralph Lauren Polo from US. Factoring in freight from US to Sin, you can still save about 30% to 45% off regular price at Singapore shops.
Lookout for Boxing Day Special Offer, End of season offers, etc ... up to 70% discount of regular price.

There is a end of fall promotion offer now on at 70% of regular price ... check it out!

Got to use lots of judgement in consolidation shipments to minimize freight cost (volumetric vs weight).

Very simple to use, registration is straightforward. Upon registration and pin activation you'll be given an ID and address as follow:-

(Your Personal ID)
17230 NE Sacramento Street
Suite VP1061646
Portland, OR, 97230
Tel: (503) 736 5916

You can use the US address as your country address for other online purchases.

PS:-

Be careful about US sizes (Custom and Classic) ... for Asian it's best you order Custom Fit!

Cool ...

Last edited:

Dinosaur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Make sure that those US websites accept international credit cards. If they don't you may have to ask for vConcierge USA for help in buying your stuff. The link to vConcierge USA is under the "Customer Help" tab.

Remember to check out the list of merchants from which vConcierge USA is unable to obtain products on your behalf.

As Wildfire stated in his reply, you should ask the merchant for details such as your PACKAGED stuff's volumetric weight and actual weight.

An important consideration is how you are to be compensated for poor workmanship under the terms of warranty.

Only then decide whether you should procure it from the USA or locally.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thanks guys...............don't know if shipping still too expensive or not leh............a topper is quite bulky and heavy............

S'pore a shopper's paradise ???!!1...............so many things can't buy here...............

fukyuman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have you heard your friends or people shipping their mattresses, furniture or other bulky items by air from overseas and as far as USA? For the same reason bulky things are shipped on container ships as it is very very expensive to ship by air. To work it out you'll need to calculate the volume (LXWXH) and divide by a magic number the shipping company provides to get at the volumetric weight. The volumetric weight is usually higher than the actual weight as it also include packing materials.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some companies will not accept foreign VISA cards. So it's a good idea to have a Paypal account if you want to buy from these companies. Can of course use the freight forwarders concierge services but it's less convenient.

Or just order things through Amazon.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have you heard your friends or people shipping their mattresses, furniture or other bulky items by air from overseas and as far as USA? For the same reason bulky things are shipped on container ships as it is very very expensive to ship by air. To work it out you'll need to calculate the volume (LXWXH) and divide by a magic number the shipping company provides to get at the volumetric weight. The volumetric weight is usually higher than the actual weight as it also include packing materials.

boh pian leh....................can't find the things here leh................

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just buy from amazon, and they will include shipping at extra cost, and the shipping is much faster than vPost.

I used to like vPost, until they got cocky and started stealth increase to cost. In the early days, they will do amalgamation of parcels, thereby saving me money on base charge. Then suddenly, they charge each package separately, with base charge on every single parcel, which jacked up the cost.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just buy from amazon, and they will include shipping at extra cost, and the shipping is much faster than vPost.

I used to like vPost, until they got cocky and started stealth increase to cost. In the early days, they will do amalgamation of parcels, thereby saving me money on base charge. Then suddenly, they charge each package separately, with base charge on every single parcel, which jacked up the cost.

give up lah..............contacted US company about mattress topper and to ship to S'pore will cost well over USD200..................more than the product itself.............even if amazon have product, how cheap can shipping be ?

Dinosaur

Alfrescian
Loyal
give up lah..............contacted US company about mattress topper and to ship to S'pore will cost well over USD200..................more than the product itself.............even if amazon have product, how cheap can shipping be ?

What's so good about this mattress?

Can't you order a similar one from PRC? Nowadays most stuff are MIC = made in China. Go to Taobao.com or 360buy.com and see if you can find it there.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's so good about this mattress?

Can't you order a similar one from PRC? Nowadays most stuff are MIC = made in China. Go to Taobao.com or 360buy.com and see if you can find it there.
If man sleep on it, can stay erected for hours and consecutive ejeculation 8x.
If woman sleep on it, will voluntarily ask for sex from the nearest male specimen, regardless of age, looks and wealth.