• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Political Compass - Please take the test

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Re: The Political Compass

and the latest test reveals that i'm a true libertarian! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Economic Left/Right: -3.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.28

So few right-wing libertarians here. :(

i'm a new convert! but i'm still a libertarian! bwahahaha :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Economic Left/Right: 0.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.23

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal

pcgraphpng.php

am I an extremist ????

Your political compass
Economic Left/Right: 8.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.08

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good. We need more right-wing libertarians/anarcho-capitalists in this forum. :smile:

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
Interesting test, I think I may be a little too close to the centre :smile:

Your political compass
Economic Left/Right: -0.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.77

compass.png

Prometheus888

Alfrescian
Loyal

Economic Left/Right: -5.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.51

heehee :smile:

left wing libertarian...peace dudes...

jeffd

"I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!" —*Barry Goldwater

Rather an unlikely favourite motto for someone whose score is -7.62, -6.51. Yes, I've a few bones (if not an entire skeleton) to pick with the current management of Singapore Pte Ltd.