• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

if she's so good, why does pinky disable her?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://therealsingapore.com/content/why-pinky-lhl-choose-mdm-halimah-yacob-be-house-speaker

every pappies sang praises for halimamah about how good she was for this and that. scratching my head and balls, i just couldn't figure out why then would pinky disable her and put her as the decorative item speaker for parleement? she can't do anything when she sits prettily there.

WHY PINKY LHL CHOOSE MDM HALIMAH YACOB TO BE HOUSE SPEAKER?

Let me analyse why Pinky LHL choose Mdm Halimah Yacob to be House speaker. Since our first president Yusof Ishak, a Malay leader was way overdue. (even as a Malay president)

To appease the poor and deprived Malay community whom the government too neglected, just as the govt. neglected S'pore's poor on the whole. So, Mdm Halimah is chosen as a way to win those Malay voters heart, whom many had deviated into the opposition for a welcoming change.

Aljunied GRC lost to WP was the results of many Malay votes going to WP in GE 2011. Zainal Abidin Rahsheed would have been the House Speaker if PAP won Ajunied GRC. Even before polling day Pinky announced so but it did not work because many Malay citizens are beginning to lose faith in the way PAP runs the country..affecting everyone's life...

So ..let the Malay community not psychologically hoodwink by LHL and the PAP..Give the opposition a chance to have a third minority in parliament, then with greater constitutional rights, the opposition can do more for the Malay citizens (and all S'poreans) to rightfully block any drastic policies affecting S'poreans life..more so the poor and deprived.

As a weak, debilitated PM, every move and action of Pinky has an unhealthy agenda....Why did only the last moment he initiated a review to AIM and still fucked himself by appointing MND (PAP's clone) to handle it...Why not an independent COI??? And he fucked himself too by suing Alex Au...

This and various happenings show how VULNERABLY WEAK and PARTIAL this Pinky is....We need to exercise our VOTEs to vote Pinky out of Ang Mo Kio GRC and it will create history as an incompetent 'SORRY' PM to be voted out !!!

Patrick Lee Song Juan

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Malays will not be hookwinked....the majority of the useless 60.1% fuckatards are the chinese heartlanders living in the west side.

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fuck this Halimah and fuck PAP too...:oIo:.Once a PAP member, their loyalty only in $$$$$$

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://therealsingapore.com/content/why-pinky-lhl-choose-mdm-halimah-yacob-be-house-speaker

every pappies sang praises for halimamah about how good she was for this and that. scratching my head and balls, i just couldn't figure out why then would pinky disable her and put her as the decorative item speaker for parleement? she can't do anything when she sits prettily there.

She is there for pawn - to hookwink malay votes. I doubt she can be of any functions in parliament and she now can't debate for her residents like she used too. I pity her useless role now.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
her once famous quote that i find it hard to forget:

"if can't afford to buy meat, then eat fish....."

as though fish is cheaper than meat like that.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
what is puzzling here is why she couldn't be allowed to be what she is good at like overlooking and improving the life of the working man?

what the hell does a speaker of the house do anyway? sit and doze off with eyes wide opened?

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
her once famous quote that i find it hard to forget:

"if can't afford to buy meat, then eat fish....."

as though fish is cheaper than meat like that.

She thought that Singapore is really a fishing village. Therefore fish is cheaper than meat.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what the hell does a speaker of the house do anyway? sit and doze off with eyes wide opened?

She can always fantasize about someone during her free time, like what Palmer did. Who knows where he placed his hand when he was sitting "HIGH" in parliament like a piece of log.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
what makes you say so? I remmeber the malays singing ole ole ole when the pap won the elections.

I also remember The Chinese PAP Por lumpard support pap when given a packet of rice and free transport to rally :wink: by the way majority of PAP members are Chinese . Lky is Chinese too :wink:

[video=youtube;RNdJZCp8SQE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNdJZCp8SQE&sns=em[/video]

Last edited:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also remember The Chinese PAP Por lumpard support pap when given a packet of rice and free transport to rally :wink: by the way majority of PAP members are Chinese . Lky is Chinese too :wink:

[video=youtube;RNdJZCp8SQE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNdJZCp8SQE&sns=em[/video]

that credit should go to kee chiu mickey mouse chan.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
that credit should go to kee chiu mickey mouse chan.

Can u see from the video Kee Chiu behave like a monkey using his body language ? that kind of standard can be a politician !!! My 22 years old staff behave better then him in the public !!!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can u see from the video Kee Chiu behave like a monkey using his body language ? that kind of standard can be a politician !!! My 22 years old staff behave better then him in the public !!!

he's the direct descendant from the mickey mouse clan :biggrin:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those aunites/uncles who went for free food do not mean they will vote for PAP. They went there to watch PAP opera that comes with something to eat.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Those aunites/uncles who went for free food do not mean they will vote for PAP. They went there to watch PAP opera that comes with something to eat.

What do u think conman usually target old ppl ? Because they are easy to cheat !! :wink: and PAP knows that .

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Lest it be forgotten, eyes opened or shut immaterial.

The Speaker's position comes with a huge limousine with the registration number SP 1. The former Botak and an eligible bachelor Tan Soo Khoon had a Red Jaguar. You may remember someone vandalised his car somewhere in Queens Stree many years ago - close to the Chinese Temple.

A palatial home is provided for the Speaker with lots of serfs in attendance.

Last but not the least, the most important factor for these people to consider in taking up such such a post is the HIGH $$$$$$$$$$$SALARY..

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

WTF. The majority of singapore are chinese of course it would make sense that majority of pap members are chinese la. Wah piang want to refute should find a better example what.

I was telling narong that it's not the chinese that made PAP to be in power the other races did it too. Seems like somehow that's offensive.

How about this. Only chinese built up singapore malays didn't help. Is this better?

So when it comes to blaming ppl only chinese get blamed but when it comes to getting glory not only chinese get it am i right?