• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ORDER! Speaker of the House should be ELECTED and the Whip lifted

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is it not ironic that the person most likely to speak the least in every parliamentary sitting is called the Speaker? British humour at its best!

From another thread:

You got me bro. I admit it. I am a paid PAP IB but I do it to put my 12 kids into college. Have a heart!

So I see, latest instructions from your masters are if you can't rebutt with facts or cogent arguments and sending vulgar reputation comments fail then try to deflect with fake humour.

Bwahahahaha, village idiot Halimah Yacob fails to understand the role of a Speaker and when she does speak, only a few weeks into that cushy job, puts her feet in her mouth :

http://wherebearsroamfree.blogspot.hk/2013/01/hey-halimah-shouldnt-you-be-impartial.html

All Speakers under the Westminster model must remember that their first and primary duty is always to be IMPARTIAL and NON-PARTISAN.

She should wipe that stupid smile off her face. OMG, that stupid photo is also on Parliament's website. Is the signal that Parliament is mainly comprised of 90% PAP clowns and she is the chief clown with that village idiot smile. :rolleyes::p:biggrin:

Last edited: