• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Your sinkie Prime Minister is very childish..what a total sinkie disgrace.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Stop being so childish, prime minister

It is barely the first week of the new year and we already have a threat of legal action from the People’s Action Party (PAP) / Government. PM Lee Hsien Loong had sent a lawyer’s letter to well known and very much respected blogger, activist and writer, Alex Au, demanding Alex removed his blog posts about Action Information Management, the PAP-owned company embroiled in the controversy over a certain computer system.

It is unclear whether PM Lee had sent the letter in his personal capacity, or as the prime minister or secretary general of the PAP. Whatever it is, the demand was clear – remove the allegedly offending post, and publish an apology, or else.

It is the same old tiring, tiresome, and tired tactic of issuing threats instead of engaging the issue or the alleged allegations. Threatening to take legal action over blog postings is, to be honest, infantile. It is childish because it does not befit the office of the prime minister to take offence so easily, when he has in his power all the resources to engage the issue, clarify any perceived falsehoods, or lay out the facts of the issue at hand. In short, he could very well take some time, have a bit of patience, and debate or discuss the issues and in the process enlighten everyone – and maybe gain a bit more respect too from his detractors.

But no. A lawyer’s letter was obviously deemed the better option.

Nonetheless, lets not let this threat of legal action distract us from the very important matter of the AIM/PAP controversy – for there are still many questions, serious questions, left unanswered, even after some 3 weeks since the matter came into the public spotlight.

Dr Teo Ho Pin, the coordinating chairman of the 14 PAP town councils, have yet to explain, for example, why he and the chairmen of the town councils, did not see the conflict of interest of awarding and selling the rights of the computer system to a PAP-owned company. If they did, why did they still choose to go ahead in awarding the contract to AIM?

He has also not disclosed how much was used to develop the software in the first place. Or indeed, how much AIM paid for the software. Why was AIM’s bid for the contract submitted, apparently, one week after the closing date of the tender – and accepted?

Alex raised some very pertinent matters too – such as the danger that there is nothing to stop the PAP from selling out other services to PAP-owned companies. By the way, the PAP has declined to reveal how many companies it owns. This too is a problem because any opposition party which wins a constituency may find itself having to deal with PAP-owned companies, as the Workers’ Party did with AIM in Aljunied.

It is thus important, in the name of full accountability, that the PAP disclose the number of companies it has, and the nature of their business.

In the case of AIM, the PAP declined to disclose its past business dealings, or other details about the company.

So, in spite of the threat of legal action by the prime minister, these questions are being asked even more loudly now – and it would do the PAP a whole lot of good if it addressed each one openly.

And the best way to do so is in a “live” press conference in the presence of the mainstream media and the alternative media. Take the matter head-on, clear all doubts, lay out all facts.

That is, if the PAP has nothing to hide, which I am sure is the case.

And it really – I mean, really – is time to lay down the hatchet.

Engage Singaporeans. Engage the issue. Engage the questions – and not engage lawyers to issue threats.

Stop being so childish, prime minister.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tonychat, if you have the balls, say this openly. Dun do it behind your PC, you chump.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This article is from someone else. Not from me and yes. He said it openly. He got balls and got a photo of his face for all to admire.

You can Google this guy who has integrity, full of balls and a man of character. One word: unsinkified.

I dun post article anyhow. Must check if the author is having balls and character.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
And the people of Singapore have the right to reprimand and bring out cases of politicians to be scrutinised especially PAP low life ministers and MP.

This is the right of people and sinkie like you who suck your master cock for a salary will not understand what is being a real human being.

A sinkie PM of sinkieland behave in such a manner. AND sinkie like you sucking his cock and licking his balls. What a total disgrace.

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
haha so loud and so empty
so heroic and so gallant
but all is emptiness
a reel cyber being hahahaahaa....

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Just like you.

spot on!
we are all very reel here
shout loud loud
speak loud loud
write like heroes
turn tail and apologise
ask for tolong
with the 2 am knock
or a simple legal note

wauhahhaaaa...reel reelly cyber emptiness....

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
spot on!
we are all very reel here
shout loud loud
speak loud loud
write like heroes
turn tail and apologise
ask for tolong
with the 2 am knock
or a simple legal note

wauhahhaaaa...reel reelly cyber emptiness....
But there is a difference now. Cyber knights are taking action in small steps in the real world this time and it is gaining momentum.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's fine actually an apology n retraction n he live to fight another day whilst pm lee looked good. this is politics...

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
it's fine actually an apology n retraction n he live to fight another day whilst pm lee looked good. this is politics...

it is not fine at all. who is he to sue others. He is in politics office and not business office. Politics is people who wanted him to be in the office and he sue the ones who give him the salary? in sinkieland case, maybe the system is design to suit the PAP but this is so wrong. It removes the right of people. and it has to be changed in order for the people to feel belong to the country.

Your sinkie PM does not think running the country is for the people, he is only thinking to run the place for himself and he is the one who has all the gain minus the people.

This sort of things will react with a massive protest to throw out the PM, but of course, that requires balls.. do sinkies have balls.. you find out yourself.

Last edited:

SongBoh

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it is not fine at all. who is he to sue others. He is in politics office and not business office. Politics is people who wanted him to be in the office and he sue the ones who give me the salary? in sinkieland case, maybe the system is design to suit the PAP but this is so wrong. It removes the right of people. and it has to be changed in order for the people to feel belong to the country.

I agree with you here. Thats why sibei buay song.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it is not fine at all. who is he to sue others. He is in politics office and not business office. Politics is people who wanted him to be in the office and he sue the ones who give me the salary? in sinkieland case, maybe the system is design to suit the PAP but this is so wrong. It removes the right of people. and it has to be changed in order for the people to feel belong to the country.

thailand politicians never sue others ?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
thailand politicians never sue others ?

but thailand never removes the right of the people. The can protest when politician like to act like big fuck.

I respect that.

In sinkieland, the sinkies just open their ass wide for the PAP to screw them hard.. I have no respect for sinkie at all.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stop being so childish, prime minister

It is barely the first week of the new year and we already have a threat of legal action from the People’s Action Party (PAP) / Government. PM Lee Hsien Loong had sent a lawyer’s letter to well known and very much respected blogger, activist and writer, Alex Au, demanding Alex removed his blog posts about Action Information Management, the PAP-owned company embroiled in the controversy over a certain computer system.

Stop being so childish, prime minister.

TonyChat, how can you criticize the PM of a First World cuntry who like to show of his big thick stick to screw the people, but at the same time, display his REAL tiny limb member when it comes to by-election for Michel Palmer's seat.

:eek: LAWYER LETTER. :eek:

Singaporeans like to talk big, but it is situations like this that reveal how Singaporeans FAIL.

Hongkongers are the brave ones.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
eRo was talking about you, not somebody else, youballessfuck

about 6 years ago , there is a centerpoint black shirt protest. Did you take part? The first ever. Wearing black shirt to show the MIW PAP the middle finger.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How to! All this while I been living in Sapporo

Well, I did take part in that event and wear a black T-shirt XL size somemore to show the PAP the middle finger.

Since i took part in that FIRST ever protest. I am qualified to fuck you bunch of coward ball-less sinkie losers to the core.