Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Haha! PM Lee sent lawyer letter to gay boy Alex Au.

My Reputation Points: 230 / Power: 0

Default Haha! PM Lee sent lawyer letter to gay boy Alex Au.

JUST IN: PM Lee Hsien Loong's lawyers send letter to blogger Alex Au to remove AIM saga blog post on town councils containing "defamatory allegations" and apologise within 3 days. Details to follow.

My Reputation Points: 1126 / Power: 5

Default Re: Haha! PM Lee sent lawyer letter to gay boy Alex Au.

Its ok... just remove and apologise... but do the same again next time

PM Lee takes legal action against blogger Alex Au

Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong is taking legal action against blogger Alex Au for allegations made in a post about the sale of computer systems used by town councils.

A letter of the demand was sent to Mr Au on Friday, saying that an article on the blog entitled “PAP mis-AIMed, faces blowback”, together with 21 other comments that the blogger allowed to be posted on the site, can be taken together to suggest that PM Lee is guilty of corruption in relation to the transaction between the PAP town councils and the firm Action Information Management (Aim).

“These are false and baseless allegations,” said the letter of demand which was from Senior Counsel Davinder Singh of Drew and Napier.

The blog post had raised several questions about the circumstances surrounding the contract signed between the PAP town councils and Aim.

Mr Singh goes on to ask that Mr Au immediately remove the article and comments as well as publish an apology to PM Lee. He has been given two days to comply, before legal proceedings will begin.

This is the second time in in six months that Mr Au has been asked to apologise for an article on his blog. In July last year, he apologised for a blog post on the case of plastic surgeon Woffles Wu’s traffic fine after the Attorney-General’s Chambers wrote to him to say that his post was contemptuous of the courts for alleging that courts are biased towards the well-connected.

As of 3.30pm on Friday, the post about the town councils was still up on Mr Au’s blog.

My Reputation Points: 1591 / Power: 2

He must have consulted his father.

Wanted : Sam Leong
    NRIC: S1599536-L
    DOB: 25 May 66
    Last known address:Rented Room in Bedok South
    Please note that this Moniker is no longer Persian
    I am now of Burmese descent

My Reputation Points: 3204 / Power: 8

Default PM Lee takes legal action against blogger Alex Au

Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong is taking legal action against blogger Alex Au for allegations made in a post about the sale of computer systems used by town councils.

A letter of the demand was sent to Mr Au on Friday, saying that an article entitled “PAP mis-AIMed, faces blowback”, together with 21 other comments that the blogger allowed to be posted on his site, can be taken together to suggest that PM Lee is guilty of corruption in relation to the transaction between the PAP town councils and the firm Action Information Management (Aim).

“These are false and baseless allegations,” said the letter of demand which was from Senior Counsel Davinder Singh of Drew and Napier.

The blog post had raised several questions about the circumstances surrounding the contract signed between the PAP town councils and Aim.

Mr Singh goes on to ask that Mr Au immediately remove the article and comments as well as publish an apology to PM Lee. He has been given two days to comply, before legal proceedings will begin.

This is the second time in in six months that Mr Au has been asked to apologise for an article on his blog. In July last year, he apologised for a blog post on the case of plastic surgeon Woffles Wu’s traffic fine after the Attorney-General’s Chambers wrote to him to say that his post was contemptuous of the courts for alleging that courts are biased towards the well-connected.

As of 3.30pm on Friday, the post about the town councils was still up on Mr Au’s blog.
    A boyfriend should make his girlfriend's pussy wet, not her eyes. A girlfriend should make her boyfriend's cock hard, not his life .

My Reputation Points: 506 / Power: 0

Did PM order CPIB to investigate since this is of pubic interest and public's money?
    If not then it is reasonable for any man in the street to come to a conclusion that AIM can't stand up to scrutiny under independent audit.
    Trying to intimidate by suing will only enforce such a believe.

Do you dare to take this up to international court since there will be no fair trial for Alex if this proceeding is done in Singapore court.

Quote Originally Posted by Extremist View Post
    PM Lee takes legal action against blogger Alex Au

A letter of the demand was sent to Mr Au on Friday, saying that an article on the blog entitled “PAP mis-AIMed, faces blowback”, together with 21 other comments that the blogger allowed to be posted on the site, can be taken together to suggest that PM Lee is guilty of corruption in relation to the transaction between the PAP town councils and the firm Action Information Management (Aim).

My Reputation Points: 1310 / Power: 0

“These are false and baseless allegations,”
    This has been their SOP.

My Reputation Points: 4487 / Power: 13

Alex Au should leave the articles on and tell Pinky to go fuck himself.

My Reputation Points: 4315 / Power: 11

Exclamation [Breaking News] PM Lee wants to sue Alex Au over blog posts about AIM!

PM Lee takes action against blogger Alex Au for false allegations

The Straits Times
    Friday, Jan 04, 2013

A letter of the demand was sent to Mr Au on Friday, saying that an article entitled "PAP mis-AIMed, faces blowback", together with 21 other comments that the blogger allowed to be posted on his site, can be taken together to suggest that PM Lee is guilty of corruption in relation to the transaction between the PAP town councils and the firm Action Information Management (Aim).

"These are false and baseless allegations," said the letter of demand which was from Senior Counsel Davinder Singh of Drew and Napier.

This is the second time in in six months that Mr Au has been asked to apologise for an article on his blog. In July last year, he apologised for a blog post on the case of plastic surgeon Woffles Wu's traffic fine after the Attorney-General's Chambers wrote to him to say that his post was contemptuous of the courts for alleging that courts are biased towards the well-connected.

As of 3.30pm on Friday, the post about the town councils was still up on Mr Au's blog.

Last edited by Rogue Trader; 04-01-2013 at 08:19 AM.

Default Re: [Breaking News] PM Lee wants to sue Alex Au over blog posts about AIM!

together with 21 other comments that the blogger allowed to be posted on his site,
    Wow, they had actually picked and choose which comments were undesirable?

Those twits don't understand that the blog/site owner isn't responsible for the comments made by visitors?

JUST IN: Blogger Alex Au says he will remove "defamatory" blog post and comments as requested by PM Lee's lawyers and put up a letter of apology.

The blog posts and comments may go, but always remember this:

Last edited by laksaboy; 04-01-2013 at 08:24 AM.

My Reputation Points: 1164 / Power: 6

Default Re: [Breaking News] PM Lee wants to sue Alex Au over blog posts about AIM!

Rightly or wrongly, it's the 3rd time Alex Au was slapped by a legal letter. One was to K Shanmugam for his "affair" and one to AGC on the Waffles Wu case.

I suggest he starts blogging anonymously. It is a disadvantage to be open about your identity, and it also does not look good to have to keep apologizing and make yourself look like an irresponsible blogger.

Look at Real Singaporean team which snubbed Davinder's request to reveal their identifies.

Quote Originally Posted by tanwahp View Post
    Rightly or wrongly, it's the 3rd time Alex Au was slapped by a legal letter. One was to K Shanmugam for his "affair" and one to AGC on the Waffles Wu case.

I suggest he starts blogging anonymously. It is a disadvantage to be open about your identity, and it also does not look good to have to keep apologizing and make yourself look like an irresponsible blogger.

Look at Real Singaporean team which snubbed Davinder's request to reveal their identifies.
    Internet anonymity is like virginity.... once you lose it, you can't retrieve it.

Even if Alex blogs anonymously elsewhere, his identity has been exposed. It is 'out of the closet', and the 'dark eye of Sauron' will forever be upon him.

My Reputation Points: 167 / Power: 0

And the next question is: Why is the WP so silent about FMSS?

Quote Originally Posted by laksaboy View Post
    The blog posts and comments may go, but always remember this:

My Reputation Points: 517 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by laksaboy View Post
    Wow, they had actually picked and choose which comments were undesirable?

Those twits don't understand that the blog/site owner isn't responsible for the comments made by visitors?
    Going by the book! Step 1 to fix the Opposition!

My Reputation Points: 2307 / Power: 8

Well if he gets sued, I hope he comes up with an appeals campaign,,I for one sure will donate,,,,If all of us donate $2.00 plus the 40% donate abit,,and this goes to court,,more shit will be leaked out to embarrass PAP even further,,,now is not like the 80s,,,no alternative media,,,PAP is resorting to old tactics,,,but with the alternative media,,sure will picah PAP Lobang one

My Reputation Points: 167 / Power: 0

Go ahead. Collect the money for a cause that Alex Au will surely lose. He is too poor to pay damages so it is good that you donate money to Alex to pay for them.

Alex Au has already chickened out, by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Hypocrite View Post
    Well if he gets sued, I hope he comes up with an appeals campaign,,I for one sure will donate,,,,If all of us donate $2.00 plus the 40% donate abit,,and this goes to court,,more shit will be leaked out to embarrass PAP even further,,,now is not like the 80s,,,no alternative media,,,PAP is resorting to old tactics,,,but with the alternative media,,sure will picah PAP Lobang one
    Last edited by cass888; 04-01-2013 at 08:32 AM.

My Reputation Points: 2307 / Power: 8

Oh he chicken out? than no need to donate lor

Quote Originally Posted by cass888 View Post
    Go ahead. Collect the money for a cause that Alex Au will surely lose. He is too poor to pay damages so it is good that you donate money to Alex to pay for them.

Alex Au has already chickened out, by the way.

Thread Information