• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

AIM Saga Summary of Views

metalmickey

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...this is my last reply to u....
yes...u have to choose your words carefully...that's also where competent lawyers have an edge.
about twisting of words ..my idol is the master.
anyway, we are talking about AIM affairs....period.

So what are you trying to tell me, that for matters of grave national importance, such as Tang Liang Hong filing a police report, you can have the PAP filing and winning a frivolous lawsuit against you, yet for matters of trivial substance, such as the AIM, it is so easy to whack the PAP that you can do that and win an election at the same time?

wwabbit

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/specialreport/news/1249633_189/1/.html

Teo Ho Pin again claiming AHTC terminated the contract first.

“We would like to inform you that Aljunied-Hougang Town Council is in the process of developing a Town Council Management System to support its operations effectively.

We would like to thank AIM for the assistance rendered to us in preparing the migration of database to the new system.

The new system is targeted to go live on 1 August 2011. While the new system goes live, we are planning to have the AIMS-TCMS (Financial Module) running concurrently till 31 August 2011, so as to ascertain the reliability of the new system.

As such, we would like to put up a request to continue to use the AIMS-TCMS till 31 August 2011, for your favourable consideration please.”

But it doesn't say in this letter than the AHTC is giving a notice of termination.