• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

innocent looking Erika Sawajiri now vamps up image for japanese movie helter skelter

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://hs-movie.com/index.html

The new movie's website.

Fyi erika used to act in this drama serial called 1 litre of tears where she looked angelic.

1356193128-137795854_zpsc7f1b63c.jpg

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: innocent looking Erika Sawajiri now vamps up image for japanese movie helter skel

Japanese movie or drama very predictable ... Not worth to watch .

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: innocent looking Erika Sawajiri now vamps up image for japanese movie helter skel

i remember 1 litre of tears. very sad touching drama.

haven't seen Jdrama for a long time. cannot remember the last one i watched.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Jap women look very normal compared to Korean women now

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Jap women look very normal compared to Korean women now

If u go Korea .. You will know that most Korean woman on the street are ugly . Those Korean woman actress and singers all plastic surgery lah :wink: . By the way I also don't like Korean fashion sense ...even HK and taiwan fashion sense is better then Korea .

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Seems alot of guys now are getting fascinated with korean chicks,,even though koreans are uglier than the japs,,,guess korean drama and other crap manage to sugar coat it damn well,,,

If u go Korea .. You will know that most Korean woman on the street are ugly . Those Korean woman actress and singers all plastic surgery lah :wink: . By the way I also don't like Korean fashion sense ...even HK and taiwan fashion sense is better then Korea .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Seems alot of guys now are getting fascinated with korean chicks,,even though koreans are uglier than the japs,,,guess korean drama and other crap manage to sugar coat it damn well,,,

Even Korean wave have hit Japan ... The first korean wave that hit japan come from the drama winter in sonata . Korean now getting very good in " packaging " .

loneshark

Alfrescian
Loyal

You want to know what is the "real" look of Korean people?
Just look at the grandmothers. From their facial structure, you can tell how different they look orginally.