• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

light classics

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
nice...like the way he intaracted with the audience.

fresh from ze oven ...

2013 new yr's concert by ze vienna filharmonic orkestra wif franz welser-möst ...

last piece (as usual) from ze concert ... radetzky march ...

]

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
a simple melody ... yet elegant, deliteful n cheery ...

boccherini's minuet ...

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/epJahNtJzss?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
yes ...i 've watched Perlman on TV ...very good. Havent watched Heifetz's performances though.

Yes, this is the same performance. Really divine violin music. I prefer Perlman's performance to Heifetz's for its warm versus technical virtuosity.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes ...i 've watched Perlman on TV ...very good. Havent watched Heifetz's performances though.

Heifetz's playing is very technical, possibly the most technically competent violinist ever. Very few can play faster or more accurately than him and no one if these two skills are taken together. Because of this, it could explain the lack of some warm and emotion in his performance. The following Concerto by Tchaikovsky is an example of his technical virtuosity:
http://youtu.be/kFaq9kTlcaY

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
hahaha...to wander is the miller's joy to wander x2

he must a wretched miller be who never cares the world to see ( something like that...i've forgotten )

to wander , to wander ...to wander , to wander.

Brings back fond memories for me too.

I sang this song while still in school but of course in English.

Last edited:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha...to wander is the miller's joy to wander x2

he must a wretched miller be who never cares the world to see ( something like that...i've forgotten )

to wander , to wander ...to wander , to wander.

Brings back fond memories for me too.

Thanks for the song.

Last edited: