• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

End of the world (7:11pm SG time) - what were you doing?

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The end of the world is predicted to happen at 11:11am GMT (7:11pm SG time). What were you doing at that time?
There should not be any entry before 7:11pm. :biggrin:
And no wise cracks about being at 7 Eleven hor.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
LOL should ask that Dreamer1 guy he's the one here the most enthusiastic and 101% believer... lol

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Me and my wife were having Kopi O and fishball noodle at the neighbourhood kopitiam earlier at 1911 hrs..

Everything was in order and under control.. No signs of Aliens, or spaceships landing at Hougang Interchange..

jw5

Loyal
Me and my wife were having Kopi O and fishball noodle at the neighbourhood kopitiam earlier at 1911 hrs..

Everything was in order and under control.. No signs of Aliens, or spaceships landing at Hougang Interchange..

The aliens were also having dinner on board their mothership at that time.
Apparently they got their dinner from a kopitiam in Hougang that sells good Hainanese curry rice and lor bak.
But it was not the curry rice and lor bak they got for their dinner. It was another kind of meat, kinda fatty and salty. :biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The aliens were also having dinner on board their mothership at that time.
Apparently they got their dinner from a kopitiam in Hougang that sells good Hainanese curry rice and lor bak.
But it was not the curry rice and lor bak they got for their dinner. It was another kind of meat, kinda fatty and salty. :biggrin:

Last heard these mischievous naughty Aliens were heading to Punggol East SMC for late nite supper..:eek:

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
We are all dead now. Reading and writing on the Hell's edition of Sammyboy. Don't believe me? Go out to the malls and MRT trains, do you see that it is very crowded, full of sad or angry people? Still don't believe, drive your car out, do you see a lot of angry drivers?

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The end of the world is predicted to happen at 11:11am GMT (7:11pm SG time). What were you doing at that time?
There should not be any entry before 7:11pm. :biggrin:
And no wise cracks about being at 7 Eleven hor.

Eh! it's pass that time so what happen, the earth still rotate, peoples are still doing what they do ....hmmmm.....they must have gotten their timing wrong....:biggrin:

Last edited: