• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gems from my idol...Scroobal

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow,Brother Borcoli has turned head-hunter,God bless, amen,上帝保佑,阿们。You need him badly.你很需要他,

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tks to pple like kukubird to help me educate, no, re-educate Singaporeans on our history and on our cheap skate power desperado Old man's antics during the 16 day independence ra-ra.
hahaha....since everybody else fails to understand what is writen in wiki and u are the only 1 who can interprete and re-educating not only Singaporean but the whole world, why don't u take it up with papee.....don't let other pple steal your thunder....
if the cleaner aunty can do it, surely u can do better than just ranting in SBF.....
let me give u some tips.....do it as matter of seeking clarifications like the cleaner aunty......should be ok.
but not in a defamatory style otherwise u may lose your pants..
it is ok to insult kukubird but definitely unacceptable to insult the intelligence of all singporean and academics/historians of the whole world.
So pse do so or stop your rambling nonsence insulting the intelligence ALL singaporean......better just stick to PLP scroobal.

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would not worry too much.

This will actually confuse the PAP and certainly will force zeros not to step into the ring. In the final hour to Nomination day, their will be withdrawals and common sense will prevail. There will always be clowns such as Desmond, Harbans etc that are part of the elections furniture and this is no different to any other country.

I am sure the SCM going to fly the flag of opposition disunity to allow the PAP to know who the actual candidate is so that they can target their campaign more accurately and do the character assassination homework.

Both Chiam, JBJ and Harbans declared their intention to contest Anson BE. People were worried but Chiam withdrew at the 11th hour.

I hope VW stands for SDP as WP has no credible or proven material and I am sure they want to preserve their firepower for East Coast as they have been working real hard. KJ can go fuck himself.

if WP withdraw... i chop

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wiki is not only source. Go read widely as i said. Dont believe you can also ask the ape who thumped his chest on top of his little tree in 1963! Or shall I say the cockerel whic crowed so loudly. I'm sure he wouldnt deny. Why? He'll tell u it's true! Quite a number of historians have recorded that observation. The thing here is not whether it is fact or fiction, becos that is already established. The thing is he thumped so hard or crowed so loudly as to be laughable. He was so desperate to be the first to wear the title of PM! Haha! I'm only a messenger, LOL!

The PAP loves pple like you - blur, daft, never protest, submissive, accept everything printed, never question, happy and contented.

I dream but I can wake up anytime. But you are dumb, and you will never sleep over that.

By the way, I am sure you also never consider how come there were 2 PMs in the Federation of Malaysia between 1963 and until we were expelled! LKY was only the head of a state govt, so rightfully he shouldnt be called PM also, but a Chief Minister! But Tungku was too kind and uncly. He just wanted peace but this hotshot PM wanted more..and started rocking the boat! That was why all the troubles were created between Malays and Chinese.

You can cut this out and go show it to his son to sue me lah. By yr logic, if he doesnt sue, means I am right. LOL!

hahaha....since everybody else fails to understand what is writen in wiki and u are the only 1 who can interprete and re-educating not only Singaporean but the whole world, why don't u take it up with papee.....don't let other pple steal your thunder....
if the cleaner aunty can do it, surely u can do better than just ranting in SBF.....
let me give u some tips.....do it as matter of seeking clarifications like the cleaner aunty......should be ok.
but not in a defamatory style otherwise u may lose your pants..
it is ok to insult kukubird but definitely unacceptable to insult the intelligence of all singporean and academics/historians of the whole world.
So pse do so or stop your rambling nonsence insulting the intelligence ALL singaporean......better just stick to PLP scroobal.

Last edited:

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyo,Brother Borcoli,you seem to be more successful to find the DOWN of Brother Scroobal than me who tries my best to find the down of the Lees with hundred of thousands of fellow citizens,wow,you are a TALENT,why not join us to find the DOWN of Lees,our leaders vis mandate from heaven,but my friends from heaven said no such mandate had been given leh/lah,why not you check with your friends who are in heaven?God bless,amen

Last edited:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm really taking a lot of pleasure here to show up the blurfuck around here with his non-stop kukuing...empty vessels make the most noise. Let's see how he still twists and turns..like a worm.

http://countrystudies.us/singapore/10.htm

"Singapore as Part of Malaysia

The leaders of Singapore, Malaya, Sabah, and Sarawak signed the Malaysia Agreement on July 9, 1963, under which the Federation of Malaysia was scheduled to come into being on August 31. Tengku Abdul Rahman changed the date to September 16, however, to allow the UN time to complete its survey. On August 31, Lee declared Singapore to be independent with the PAP government to act as trustees for fifteen days until the formation of Malaysia on September 16."

Last edited:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm really taking a lot of pleasure here to show up the blurfuck around here with his non-stop kukuing...empty vessels make the most noise. Let's see how he still twists and turns..like a worm.

http://countrystudies.us/singapore/10.htm

"Singapore as Part of Malaysia

The leaders of Singapore, Malaya, Sabah, and Sarawak signed the Malaysia Agreement on July 9, 1963, under which the Federation of Malaysia was scheduled to come into being on August 31. Tengku Abdul Rahman changed the date to September 16, however, to allow the UN time to complete its survey. On August 31, Lee declared Singapore to be independent with the PAP government to act as trustees for fifteen days until the formation of Malaysia on September 16."
hahaha......u are the 1 who is biggest cock around.
kukubird is not a historian....
but to think that u know better than all the academics/historians in the world in interpreting Modern Singapore History is really too much.
so far no sane pple has challenged the fact that Singapore officially attained indepedence status as sovereign country on 9/8/1965.
all the info u highlighted are from open literature and u think only u know how to read and interprete...better than all the academic/historians in the world.
u are the biggest joke in town in your blind pursuit to bring down kukubird.

Last edited:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All this debate on when Singapore achieved independence is comparing apple with orange. Are we talking about independence from the British or independence from Malaysia? If the former, then Malaysia, the state of Pahang and Singapore all obtained independence from the British in 1961, basically when we all stopped singing God Save the Queen and started singing Negara Ku. If it is independence from Malaysia and becoming a Republic, it is in 1965. So it is all a matter of definition. Just sit down and define the terms of reference of the debate.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
kuku is kuku.

QED.

hahaha......u are the 1 who is biggest cock around.
kukubird is not a historian....
but to think that u know better than all the academics/historians in the world in interpreting Modern Singapore History is really too much.
so far no sane pple has challenged the fact that Singapore officially attained indepedence status as sovereign country on 9/8/1965.
all the info u highlighted are from open literature and u think only u know how to read and interprete...better than all the academic/historians in the world.
u are the biggest joke in town in your blind pursuit to bring down kukubird.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am still comparing apples with apples. 31 August 1963 LKY declared indep from Britain. On 16 Sep 1963, this time Singapore joined M'sia and declared independence from UK again. The reason this happened is because the 31 August 1963 date for calling M'sia indep was postponed to 16 Sep 1963, a delay of 16 days. But this was enough to give the chief cockerel time to crow 3 times merdeka on the City hall steps becos he couldnt wait for 16 sep. !

Yes, the 9 August 1965 indep is indep from M'sia after being kicked out, so became officially independence day from then on, Cant go back to earlier dates of cos.

Don't follow kukus who only studied from history books approved by the PAP which told only that we became indep on 9 August 1965. This is actually the 3rd time being independent! That's the trouble with Sinkies. they get brainwashed until they dont believe truth when told to them. Maybe we have to make clear to dumbos that 31 Aug 1963 was the real McCoy - something to be proud of- and 9 Sep 1965 was actually Expulsion day- something shameful!

All this debate on when Singapore achieved independence is comparing apple with orange. Are we talking about independence from the British or independence from Malaysia? If the former, then Malaysia, the state of Pahang and Singapore all obtained independence from the British in 1961, basically when we all stopped singing God Save the Queen and started singing Negara Ku. If it is independence from Malaysia and becoming a Republic, it is in 1965. So it is all a matter of definition. Just sit down and define the terms of reference of the debate.

Last edited:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tks for validating the truth. Look at the extremem right column - Lee: We are free!

The ST is dated 1 Sep 1963 so he was referring to 31 August 1963, when he crowed that. You settled yr own doubts.

Talk with facts. You are really ge kiang and now shot yr own mouth.
hahaha.........i put up the link is not fun.....why don't u read and try to understand the contents before shooting your mouth off as usual.....lol.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are just an ignoramus and a blabbermouth. The link I quoted from you showed clearly and supported what I wrote, yet you tried to snake out of it. No point continuing with you since you are a snake and lack objectivity and fact-based evidence. Just a waste of time. Why do I bother to convince you? Carry on yr blissful life of ignorance and darkness, you blurfuck.

hahaha.........i put up the link is not fun.....why don't u read and try to understand the contents before shooting your mouth off as usual.....lol.

Last edited:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are just an ignoramus and a blabbermouth. The link I quoted from you showed clearly and supported what I wrote, yet you tried to snake out of it. No point continuing with you since you are a snake and lack objectivity and fact-based evidence. Just a waste of time. Why do I bother to convince you? Carry on yr blissful life of ignorance and darkness, you blurfuck.
hahaha....it is precisely pple like u who cannot read beyond the headlines and have zero cow sense that there is so much mis-information in SBF.
I am going to demolish u once and for all and if you have any decency, u should stop posting in SBF and find the deepest hole to hide yourself.....

LKY/ST was playing with words and rhetorics and u swallowed it hook, line and sinker.
The smoking gun is already in the first paragraph....
"The Prime Minister, Mr. LKY declared de facto independence for this island state today"
What de facto independence meant was that it was status that was NOT formally recognised by the UN or any country on planet earth.

In the 4th paragraph:
"We look upon ouselves as trustees for the Federal Government in these 15days. We will exercise these powers in the interest of Malaysia"
this clearly showed that proclaimation was in form and not substance.
As a sovereign independent country, how can Singapore Government act as trustees for the Federal Government and publicly announce that it will act in the interests of other country.

Next time u read Wikipedia remember to read it with pinch of salt and exercise cow sense....
worst even after i gave you some hints, u still cannot grasped the significance....
there are many politicians/historians/academics on planet earth and if the issue is not crytal clear, there will be a lot of different views and interpretations.....
U really think LKY can white-washed Singapore history??
u are the biggest clown in SBF now and let this be a lesson u will remember for the rest of your life.

Last edited:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha..now kuku says there is diff between de facto independence and real independence..

hahah..so now we have 4 types of indep.

what a cow!

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....u really have a thick matched only by my idol, scroobal and good for twisting and turning.
all the evidences and facts are here.....
Any time, if I am proven wrong in what i have interpreted.....i will stop posting in SBF....
how about you Mr/Ms Kingrant???

Last edited:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
With yr admission that it is a de facto independence, we have come full circle. I was proven right all along.The one with comprehension problems is you. Go back and reread yr posts. It is precisely becos it was de facto that I said the cockerel couldnt wait 16 days before he had to crow. What was all that about you think? Right, all the evidences were there - even those you supplied kicked you in the ass.

You can stop posting in SBF right now. Shot yrself in the foot again. dont bother to waste time replying. What a blurfuck and a twister!

hahaha....u really have a thick matched only by my idol, scroobal and good for twisting and turning.
all the evidences and facts are here.....
Any time, if I am proven wrong in what i have interpreted.....i will stop posting in SBF....
how about you Mr/Ms Kingrant???

Last edited:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
With yr admission that it is a de facto independence, we have come full circle. I was proven right all along.The one with comprehension problems is you. Go back and reread yr posts. It is precisely becos it was de facto that I said the cockerel couldnt wait 16 days before he had to crow. What was all that about you think? Right, all the evidences were there - even those you supplied kicked you in the ass.

You can stop posting in SBF right now. Shot yrself in the foot again. dont bother to waste time replying. What a blurfuck and a twister!
hahaha...true to charactor, u twists and turn again...
let me put it simply for all to see:

U said that LKY declared Singapore to be independent on 31/8/1963 and Singapore was inedpendent for 15 days (31/8/1963 to 15/9/1963).
I said NO. LKY proclaimed de facto independence for Singapore on 31/8/1963. But Singapore was never formally recognised as an independent country by UN or any country from 31/8/1963 to 15/8/1963.

Last edited: