• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gems from my idol...Scroobal

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha..twist & turn again...

If not independent, you think that great cockerel dared to crow Merdeka?

Who really cares abt UN? As loing as the Brits are cleared, what's there to wait, says Chief Cock.

Wah hahaha, you think you are greater than him? hahahaha..

Really brain dead. Only kukus think that indep needs UN approval. hahahahahaha....

hahaha...true to charactor, u twists and turn again...
let me put it simply for all to see:

U said that LKY declared Singapore to be independent on 31/8/1963 and Singapore was inedpendent for 15 days (31/8/1963 to 15/9/1963).
I said NO. LKY proclaimed de facto independence for Singapore on 31/8/1963. But Singapore was never formally recognised as an independent country by UN or any country from 31/8/1963 to 15/8/1963.

Last edited:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
scroobal said:
Let me summarise for those who do not have the time.

1) PAP and WP is at fault
2) WP is at fault
3) WP is at fault
4) WP is at fault
5) In conclusion WP is at fault.

ps. I am criticising WP because I want them to do better.
hahaha....for those who have no time, pse see the conclusion on the AIM affairs by my idol.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha.....good morning, planet earth...
time to bump the thread.....thks god, whatever you post on the net will be for posterity.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...again what is happening???
papee whitewashing singapore history....
PA CEO(concurrent CRO) and PA staff abusing their positions....indefensible by any standard.
why are the opps parties not making this a BE issue???
are they still sleeping?
we are already midway through the campaign for PE BE!!!!!!

Last edited: