• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Heartless company announces no bonus for 2008 and 2009 paycut only on Dec 30

nextinfidel

Alfrescian
Loyal
cheena beng company?
or is it no bonus = no money to pay the car installment or annual road tax or car insurance?

While others are celebrating the arrival of 2009, employees from an unidentified company are grieving as news that they were not receiving a bonus for the year 2008 but getting a pay cut for 2009 came just two days before the New Year.

A STOMPer, who wishes to remain anonymous, says that workers from the company were upset as the start of the New Year was ruined by irresponsible company tactics.

Not only had they initially expected a bonus, they also did not expect the company to announce a pay cut just two days before the date of commencement.

The STOMPer says:

“Is there any company that announces no bonus for year 2008 and a pay cut from January 2009 onwards only on the very last two days of year 2008 (30 December)?

“My friend, who works in this company, said that the employers announced this news at the very end of the year: No bonus and immediate pay cut on January 2009?

“This is a double attack to the staff.

“Payroll was credited late and hence all staff never ever thought that there would be no bonus.

“I think that the company should be professional and announce such news earlier so that their staff can be mentally prepared.”

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/viewContent.jsp?commentPageNo=7&id=49029#comment

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
traitor.jpg

So? U dare to revolt against my dynasty? Fxxx off my eilite uncaring face! *hee*hee*

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
cheena beng company?
or is it no bonus = no money to pay the car installment or annual road tax or car insurance?

What's the problem ?? I dun have bonus for the last 4 years. I dun have any increment for the last 4 years.

And, WORST !!! My income is also not stable....... some months i get 10k, low months 6k, and I believe, my monthly income will be an average of 4k for 2009.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The STOMPer says:

“Is there any company that announces no bonus for year 2008 and a pay cut from January 2009 onwards only on the very last two days of year 2008 (30 December)?

“My friend, who works in this company, said that the employers announced this news at the very end of the year: No bonus and immediate pay cut on January 2009?

“Payroll was credited late and hence all staff never ever thought that there would be no bonus.

“I think that the company should be professional and announce such news earlier so that their staff can be mentally prepared.”

isnt dis betta dan receiving news dat u hv been retrenched? ...

etherc

Alfrescian
Loyal
The For show union will tell you to grit your teeth and endure the anal shafting.
Why complain, we should be used to it by now?Not happy? Migrate, you can be replaced by the highly talented FTs anyway.

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heartless?

What to do?
Your survival is dependent on the job.

If you have the capability and right networking, you won't be stuck in those blood sucking companies.

Either change a new job
or
continue to suck thumb and endure.

Life is lidat when you are an employee.

:o :biggrin: :o

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
cheena beng company?

While others are celebrating the arrival of 2009, employees from an unidentified company are grieving as news that they were not receiving a bonus for the year 2008 but getting a pay cut for 2009 came just two days before the New Year.

A STOMPer, who wishes to remain anonymous, says that workers from the company were upset as the start of the New Year was ruined by irresponsible company tactics.

Not only had they initially expected a bonus, they also did not expect the company to announce a pay cut just two days before the date of commencement.

The STOMPer says:

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/viewContent.jsp?commentPageNo=7&id=49029#comment

I do not think this story is real

if its real, NAME THAT COMPANY and lets see what would happen to it.

want to complain, do so all the way, half way complain and end up nothing but useless whining.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
cheena beng company?

The STOMPer says:

Understand the feeling of not getting the bonuses, whether 13th month or additional bonuses after the the 13th month.

Reminds me of the days when the anticipation of bonuses, 13th month only, is being used, yes, among them, paying of road tax. car insurance, change of tyres, etc. Plus give some to parents, frankly, not much more left.

It is going to be a tough for those that are retrenched unless they have savings to last them at least 3 to 6 months.

R4g3

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is that the 13 month bonus which isn't really a bonus? Or "real" bonus of a couple of months? :confused:

what i heard is they are not even giving the 13 month. no one make a fuss due to they felt lucky as they are not the one being retrench.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's the problem ?? I dun have bonus for the last 4 years. I dun have any increment for the last 4 years.

And, WORST !!! My income is also not stable....... some months i get 10k, low months 6k, and I believe, my monthly income will be an average of 4k for 2009.

hmmm i believe these words "you screwed yourselves" will come back to haunt you..

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
cheena beng company?
or is it no bonus = no money to pay the car installment or annual road tax or car insurance?[/url]

Ask the company accountant whether the company is making lots of profit or making loss. If the former is the answer, than the company is out to exploit the workers by using pap propaganda that all companies must cut wages and bonus.

downgrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
what a bunch of faggots

Retrench = Good! But you are too dumb to realise it. Why? Because you are infatuated with consumption and face

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what i heard is they are not even giving the 13 month. no one make a fuss due to they felt lucky as they are not the one being retrench.

That 13 month thingy is really not a bonus. So if they aren't getting the 13 month, they are getting a pay-cut :rolleyes:

I know some companies are giving their employees extra leave without pay, but don't know how much the companies are saving. With this recession dragging on for months to years expect more lay offs.

Sporeans are in for a painful time. I bet many of the 66% to wake up by the time of the next elections :rolleyes:

Bet the PAP are worried & expect them to respond by "fixing" the opposition, holding early elections, pouring out the feel good propaganda.

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
The question is WHEN ? Probably, not in this life.

I am not sitting around to find out, would you ? If you had retired, fine. If not, pray hard that you could still hold on to your job.

hmmm i believe these words "you screwed yourselves" will come back to haunt you..

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have just given my foodcourt workers (mostly PRCs) a one month bonus and will be preparing an angpow each of $200 to $300 for the coming CNY.