• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Horny jungle beast tried to rape 17yo girl in Mudlaysia

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wild animal injures teen girl working at Taman Negara hotel in freak attack
By R.S.N. Murali, The Star | Thu, Dec 13 2012

Wild_animal_injures_teen_girl_working_at_Taman_Negara_hotel-topImage.jpg

Above: Barking deer can be aggressive during the rutting season.

JERANTUT, Malaysia - A 17-year-old hotel worker is still traumatised after being gored on her thighs by a barking deer at Taman Negara here last week.

Nurul Arina Soree was rushed to Bandar Jengka Hospital after the attack on Dec 5. She suffered ghastly injuries, which needed numerous stitches.

Malacca MCA public complaints bureau's deputy chief Dr Yee Kok Wah, who was told about the freak attack, is helping her pay for her follow-up treatment.

Also called kijang or muntjac (Muntiacus muntjak), the barking deer is the most widely distributed of 11 related species in South-East Asia.

The species, usually deemed as wary of humans, measure about a metre in length at most. It can be found on lowland and highland forests in the peninsula.

Nurul Arina, from Felda Jengka 25, Maran, told The Star that she was working outside the hotel at about noon when the male deer, charged at her and chased her until she fell to the ground.

"I tried to fend it off by kicking it but it continued to attack me. It tried to bite my private parts. When I covered them with my hands, it bit my thighs instead.

"I don't know why it was behaving that way. I still cannot get over the attack," she said.

Nurul Arina said the deer only backed off and bolted into the jungle when several other workers who were alerted by her screams, ran to her aid.

"My colleagues are also worried about similar attacks because the deer is often spotted near the hotel," she said, adding that she was still in pain and unable to work due to the injuries.

Dr Yee said his team would prepare a report on the incident for the National parks and Wildlife Department (Perhilitan) to prevent others working in the area from being attacked by wild animals.

He said a zoologist friend had told him that deer could attack humans in certain situations, including when it was startled or cornered or in the case of males, during the rutting season when they were more aggressive.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought the beast would be something more exotic like the elusive Orang Pendek. Turned out to be just a common deer. Oh well.

Cheers!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am thinking of starting a deer farm In sabah. trying to replace cow meat with deer. It is natural to the environment and lean.