• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Matex Residence

wwJd5

Alfrescian
Loyal
is it shown as connecting to tanjung puteri?

yup.

Tg Puteri is to the right of causeway, when facing JB.

The end tip of the causeway can be seen at the left of the picture.

I think this is just an estimate of where the track/station will be.

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
yup.

Tg Puteri is to the right of causeway, when facing JB.

The end tip of the causeway can be seen at the left of the picture.

I think this is just an estimate of where the track/station will be.

thanks. well more is pointing at tanjung puteri as the rts location. well hope it will eventually materialize whether its at jb sentral or tanjung puteri!

streams

Alfrescian
Loyal
News dated 16 Dec, on clean up of sunggat segget:-

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp...268&sec=nation

JOHOR BARU: Three rivers running through Iskandar Malaysia will be cleaned up under the area's low carbon society (LCS) blueprint project.

The rivers affected are Sungai Skudai, Sungai Segget and Sungai Tebrau.

Mentri Besar Datuk Abdul Ghani Othman said work to clean up Sungai Segget, which also passes through the city centre, would start in the next few months under the JB Transformation programme.

“The Prime Minister has allocated RM200,000 to the state government to kick-start the project. It is expected to be completed within the next few years,” he said when launching the Sungai Skudai Carnival yesterday.

Abdul Ghani said the state government's top priority was to clean up the 46km Sungai Skudai, which was one of the longest rivers here.

The river runs from Sedenak right into the Straits of Johor.

Noting that the garbage trap built near the mouth of Sungai Skudai caught about 15 tonnes of waste per day, Abdul Ghani said the state government was concerned over the high level of pollution.

“The pollution is from various sources, including factories, housing estates and traditional villages located along the river.

“The state government will form a special task force to find a solution to the problem,” he said.

Abdul Ghani also said the LCS project was launched by Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak during the 13th Iskandar Regional Development Authority members meeting in Putrajaya recently.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
“The Prime Minister has allocated RM200,000 to the state government to kick-start the project. It is expected to be completed within the next few years,” he said when launching the Sungai Skudai Carnival yesterday.

More like RM200 million.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Double Tree by Hilton will be 250m away from Matex.
A2, A4, B1, B2 units will be able to see it clearly.

Anyone have picture of Double Tree?

Doubletree-by-Hilton-Johor-Bahru.jpg

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Went to the site today. It's a carpark for now. This is my first time at the site and I'm quite surprised its very near to City Square (3mins walk via the overhead link to the mall) - City Square is also adding 2 levels to 7 floors. I talked to the carpark attendant to confirm its the site of matex and she even knows details of matex like its a hotel + service residence and the plan to open up the river there.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Went to the site today. It's a carpark for now. This is my first time at the site and I'm quite surprised its very near to City Square (3mins walk via the overhead link to the mall) - City Square is also adding 2 levels to 7 floors. I talked to the carpark attendant to confirm its the site of matex and she even knows details of matex like its a hotel + service residence and the plan to open up the river there.

Some say Service Residence, some say no service residence....

But I bet chances of service residence is high as hotel already planed.

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is this project on sale now or where to get direct sale from developer?

Hi, it is on preview sale and not officially launched yet. I asked UMLand about direct sales - i was advised it is not confirmed at this point whether they will sell direct but based on history, it is more likely NS global will be the exclusive sales agent and all buyers need to go through them .. many UMland condos in KL are sold via NS Global

15th-20th (first batch release) sold out
13th-14th (2nd batch release) - 5 units left (last i heard which is few weeks back)

Last edited:

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Photo upload - highlighted proximity of overhead bridge to city square and matex. Sorry turned out a bit messy - need more time to perfect s-note!

Attachments

• Note_1_01.jpg
    Note_1_01.jpg
    195.6 KB · Views: 443
Last edited:

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Photo upload - highlighted proximity of overhead bridge to city square and matex. Sorry turned out a bit messy - need more time to perfect s-note!

The Building Connectors is from CIQ to JB Sentral to Komtar to Matex to Persada Convention Center.

Last edited: