• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Matex Residence

angmokio

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suspect probably will be 4Q2017....I visited the appt block...the actual unit that I am interested in....it's more or less there....even the kitchen cabinets are up....the contractor was proudly telling us that it's soft closing....I was quite stunned as I thought it's kind of a standard fixture since this is marketed as a high end development (at least the price is)....

Good to hear that.
I maybe looking for someone to market my unit of 1235 sq ft, high floor, whether to rent out or sell, whichever comes first.
My understanding is that from my previous post of 29-03-2017, Amari hotel comes first, follow by service apartment.
That is to say from my construction point of view,the scaffold external of the Amari and the Suasana apartments had to dismantle first before Amari's operation in May.
Then follow up by internal works of about 3 months for the internal works.
If were to view from trus road, the lobby and car's entry looks good.
https://youtu.be/H8z3AJ8he2c
www.propertysales.sg/suasana-iskandar/
https://youtu.be/tUo-ih3M2xA

Last edited:

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good to hear that.
I maybe looking for someone to market my unit of 1235 sq ft, high floor, whether to rent out or sell, whichever comes first.
My understanding is that from my previous post of 29-03-2017, Amari hotel comes first, follow by service apartment.
That is to say from my construction point of view,the scaffold external of the Amari and the Suasana apartments had to dismantle first before Amari's operation in May.
Then follow up by internal works of about 3 months for the internal works.
If were to view from trus road, the lobby and car's entry looks good.
https://youtu.be/H8z3AJ8he2c
www.propertysales.sg/suasana-iskandar/
https://youtu.be/tUo-ih3M2xA

Happened to be at the site few days back and took a picture.
The site condition, especially the apartment block which is very much still under construction, looks like they would need several more months of work do before they can apply for TOP inspection.
Its already Q2 2017 now, so TOP in Q4 2017 looks quite tough.

matex3.PNG

KBlade

Alfrescian
Loyal
The site condition, especially the apartment block which is very much still under construction, looks like they would need several more months of work do before they can apply for TOP inspection.

View attachment 30205

How's the situation over at the Hotel block? And the lobby front?

angmokio

Alfrescian
Loyal

View attachment 30205

Noted, appreciate

angmokio

Alfrescian
Loyal
No...based on my understanding, the amari hotel's swim pool at 6th floor n suasana service apartment swim pool n gym n cafe at 34th level. You may wish to browse www.skyscrapercity.com n search suasana to have a better understanding

angmokio

Alfrescian
Loyal
Several infrastructure developments for the upcoming Ibrahim International Business District (IIBD) have received a RM250 million boost from the Federal Government. (Pix by ZULKARNAIN AHMAD TAJUDDIN)

By Rizalman Hammim - May 16, 2017 @ 10:58pm

JOHOR BARU: Several infrastructure developments for the upcoming Ibrahim International Business District (IIBD) have received a RM250 million boost from the Federal Government.

Deputy Prime Minister Datuk Seri Dr Ahmad Zahid Hamidi announced the grant during the launch of the project at Persada Johor International Convention Centre here yesterday.

“We have approved RM250 million in grants for the project,” said Zahid.

The funding will be provided through the Prime Minister’s Department’s Public Private Partnership Unit (UKAS).

Also present at the launch were Johor Menteri Besar Datuk Seri Mohamed Khaled Nordin and Johor Corp president and chief executive Datuk Kamaruzzaman Abu Kassim.

The projects involved the construction of a flyover from Tebrau into the Johor Baru city centre, a link bridge that features a 268-metre pedestrian walkway that connects JB Sentral to Persada Annexe through KOMTAR JBCC, and the Persada Annexe, which will house retailers in a dedicated 83,000 sq ft retail centre.

The flyover, link bridge and Persada Annexe will be developed by Coronade Properties Sdn Bhd, one of the developers within IIBD.

Khaled said IIBD was expected to become the choice location for businesses and enterprises seeking an attractive and emerging opportunity.

He said the state government wants IIBD to become another economic brand for Johor after Pengerang and Iskandar Malaysia, with each having their own niche and focus.

“We also want IIBD to be developed and expanded on par with other business districts in the world like the Sydney’s CBD in Australia, Downtown Toronto in Canada, Beijing Business Central District in China and Seoul Special City in South Korea,” said Khaled

angmokio

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.theedgemarkets.com/.../um...hru-hotel-soon
UMLand to officially open Amari Johor Bahru hotel soon

JOHOR BAHRU (May 19): United Malayan Land Bhd (UMLand) has soft launched the 5-star Amari Johor Bahru at its Suasana Iskandar development on May 15. The hotel is a collaboration between the developer and ONYX Hospitality Group.

According to UMLand group director for sales and marketing Michael Cheng, the official launch of Amari Johor will be in two months’ time with more of its 242 rooms to be opened.

“The hotel is part of the 1.49-acre Suasana Iskandar mixed development where we will also have the residences and the retail components below the hotel levels,” he told TheEdgeProperty.com.

The RM500 million Suasana Iskandar mixed-use development is located on Jalan Wong Ah Fook and Jalan Trus in Johor Bahru city centre.

The hotel marks ONYX Hospitality’s debut in Malaysia.

“As ONYX Hospitality Group continues to expand its presence in the Asia Pacific region, the opening of Amari Johor Bahru demonstrates the growing regional appeal of our portfolio of brands.

“This opening will pave the way for the upcoming OZO Medini and Shama Medini hotels at the UM Medini City Lakeside Complex in the nearby Iskandar area, also developed in partnership with UMLand,” said ONYX Hospitality Group chief executive officer Douglas Martell.

The other components of Suasana Iskandar include Zenith, a 2-storey entertainment and retail hub and 342 units of serviced residences taking up 36 storeys.

Called Suasana Residence, Cheng said there are only about 60 serviced apartment units left. They are priced between RM1,100 psf and RM1,300 psf. The built-ups range from 644 sq ft to 1,238 sq ft. It will be completed by the end of this year.

“Having said that, the management has chosen to retain 90 units of the serviced apartment located on that top floors".

As for Zenith, it is already 70% occupied and Cheng expects full occupancy by July or August.

“We have a very positive outlook of this area, and ever since the announcement on the construction of the link bridge in the Ibrahim International Business District, the value of this area will increase,” he said.

“For this whole development to work, this is what we are selling — the convenience of a hotel, then downstairs where you can get your food and you cut across the street you can hop on the train from JB Sentral and go into Singapore,” he added.

Suasana Iskandar is a 30-minute drive from Senai International Airport and 80-minute drive from Singapore's Changi Airport.

It is surrounded by amenities such as the Persada Convention Centre, Komtar Johor Bahru City Centre, City Square shopping centre. The JB Sentral Customs, Immigration and Quarantine Complex is within walking distance.

OracleMasia

Alfrescian
Loyal
[FONT=&quot]Dear Valued Buyer/s,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]We would like to invite you to attend the Latest Presentation for Suasana JB Apartments Hand Over and Management for Rental Revenue Sharing[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Date: 10 June 2017 (Saturday)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Venue: Bras Basah Complex #04-41 S(180231)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Time: 3pm starts [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Kindly reply to this email to confirm your attendance[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thank you[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Warmest Regards[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]XX[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
raw
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]www.nsglobal.com.sg[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
I hope no body fall for this scheme.

[/FONT]

soccernet

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Amara is open for business. The restaurant on the ground floor is also opened. It won't be long before Suasana is ready.