• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah beng fighter dropped out but grew up to become a successful entrepreneur

MacPhersonEstate

Alfrescian
Loyal
when they run out they just invent lah.......
7K taxi driver, 1K income flat owner, 1.5K sole breadwinner with his happy family........

Ha Ha! Good one.

In MacPherson Estate also alot of these type of people. Kee Chiu is one of them.

I am not successful thatz why still in MacPherson Estate. How come the ST never interview us???

WinneMUCCA

Alfrescian
Loyal
these are rich families for generations.. not those rags to riches thingy. different category. And those that you mentioned are a kind of devil to get rich in the expense of others.

....and they're not only successfully rich, they're so very powerful.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A bit of peanut success niah, start plastering his whole CB life-story, like some super-star celebrity lidat. Get a frigging life, behaving like a Jack Neo, a leopard never changes its spots...once a con, always a con. ptui!

Many such success story in movies and drama. The more pathetic they showed for the past enhancesthe present success. Some matchmake variety shows participant like to say what....I bei piao (float north) with $100 and now own how many business to impress the female guest...nabei they thought they are in drama meh. WHy these haolian bastards don't want to come out and talk when they have only $100 at that moment . LOL

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Hehehehehe, this thread got so many banned nicknames, including one called "Intel" who got banned after only 7 posts.................. :biggrin:

J

JeanGrey

Thank you bro. I actually look down on show-offs, so it is off-putting to know he is actually boasting about his peanut success. What a boastful show-off this jerk is.

the jealously is unbecoming. we should celebrate the success of others, big and small.

he has failed many times in his life but picked himself up each time and soldiered on.

success has many levels, and he has the self awareness to understand his journey is far from over.

kudos to him.

J

JeanGrey

Ha Ha! Good one.

In MacPherson Estate also alot of these type of people. Kee Chiu is one of them.

I am not successful thatz why still in MacPherson Estate. How come the ST never interview us???

Maybe ur in macpherson by choice, rather than circumstances