• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chua Lee Hoong, Chua Lee Hoong, you mean there are two of them?

Hakka Tiow

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was surfing this forum when I came across some mention of what? Chua sis.
Fuck me dead! All along I had thought that the Chua something Hoong's
articles in the ST were all from the same person. You see, I just moved on after one or two paragraphs of their works because of their obvious bias and political leanings. As for their photographs, honestly they look like the same person at a glance, definitely not the kind you will bring to the toilet to jerk off with. Was her sister ISD too? Holy God! what are the odds of this happening in another country? Could this be submitted to the Guinness Book of World Records? Jesus! it can only happen under the PAP.:eek:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Notice how the prostitute applied labels to people who go to the other side as "disgruntled" , with "axe to grind"? The kind of fav vocab used by the PAP.

Why cannot she think in terms of contributing to the development of healthy political diversity, parliamentary democracy, political awakening of Singapore, or to wash away the sterile climate of politics here?

So Opposition members in Canada, US, Australia, NZ, Japan, UK are also disgruntled and with axes to grind?

Why she never wonders why old men who hides in cul-de-sacs have to carry hatchets in Singapore? At least people with axes are only out to grind them, not chop innocent opponents.

Last edited: