• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What are the Characteristics of a Points Whore?

GOONDUSAMI

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Some Points Whores are obvious to the the naked eye. They have no qualms about a direct approach to forumers for Points and Power.

Some are totally stealth!!!

Who are these Stealth Points Whores? What are the tricks they use to whore for points? What are their characteristics or modus operadi? Is there a tacit understanding amongst the INFP members to "reward each other with Points and Power? The rich gets richer and the poor gets poorer concept applies in this forum?

Last edited:

GOONDUSAMI

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
These are open Whores.

What i mean are the stealth ones. There must have been some tacit understanding breaching Competition Laws in this Forum.

SecretMessages

Alfrescian
Loyal
These are open Whores.

What i mean are the stealth ones. There must have been some tacit understanding breaching Competition Laws in this Forum.

It has to be stealth mode whether one gets it from his cronies or own clones. According to the host, it is perfectly alright when i mentioned to him under another clone. Maximilian Veers i think. :biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
It has to be stealth mode whether one gets it from his cronies or own clones. According to the host, it is perfectly alright when i mentioned to him under another clone. Maximilian Veers i think. :biggrin:

The whole idea of the rep system is enable forum members to interact the same way they do with others in real life.

The points system is there to encourage :

1. Cronyism amongst members eg you scratch my back I scratch yours.
2. Cheating and manipulation of the system to gain unfair advantage..eg the use of clone accounts.
3. Backstabbing of others eg appearing nice and friendly in public while zapping members anonymously.
4. Buying privilege via the donation system.
5. Revenge attacks using clones or gang warfare.

Anyone who has an ideas as to how to improve the rep system so that more Sinkie traits can be allowed to manifest in the forum are most welcome to contact me either in public or in private. I'd be most happy to tweak the system in order to enable a wider range of sinkie behavior within this community.

GOONDUSAMI

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So Boss is encouraging sinkies to whore themselves? Hehehe...

Ps - just got zapped again by god knows who...peobably a stealth points whore

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The whole idea of the rep system is enable forum members to interact the same way they do with others in real life.

The points system is there to encourage :

1. Cronyism amongst members eg you scratch my back I scratch yours.
2. Cheating and manipulation of the system to gain unfair advantage..eg the use of clone accounts.
3. Backstabbing of others eg appearing nice and friendly in public while zapping members anonymously.
4. Buying privilege via the donation system.
5. Revenge attacks using clones or gang warfare.

Anyone who has an ideas as to how to improve the rep system so that more Sinkie traits can be allowed to manifest in the forum are most welcome to contact me either in public or in private. I'd be most happy to tweak the system in order to enable a wider range of sinkie behavior within this community.

Thank you so much for allowing us to do so much for USD19.90. If i may be so bold, you could have given all these to us earlier for FREE though

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Thank you so much for allowing us to do so much for USD19.90. If i may be so bold, you could have given all these to us earlier for FREE though

You don't have to pay a cent in order to use the reputation system. Anyone who has cleared moderation and has participated sufficiently will gain reputation power.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
I forgot 6. Carrying the balls of high rep power members in order to gain points.

upzmypointsnow

Alfrescian
Loyal

Will you upzmypoints if I were to put forward good ideas?

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
The points system is PERFECT.
It exposes the weaklings... ie those who keep complaining about the system as if it involves real dollars and cents

GOONDUSAMI

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You don't have to pay a cent in order to use the reputation system. Anyone who has cleared moderation and has participated sufficiently will gain reputation power.

This sound likes PAP reply...everyone can afford hdb flat and medical care!

GOONDUSAMI

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
And i am still not getting an answer for the characteristics of a STEALTH WHORE...

Wonder whether all Whores are avoiding this topic...