• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My brother is serving sentence in Changi prison

Mr Perfect

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have a brother who is currently in jail for attempted to rape our late mother. He suffer from delusions, paranoia, strange behavior. He has no job, no friends. Our mother was taking care of him last year, and last April he became convinced that she was responsible for all his misfortunate & decided to teach her a lesson.He was diagnosed with schizophrenia. I feel disturbed, and if my mother is still around I feel like doing the same thing to her. Is it normal to think like that?

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I have approve this thread so that the brothers here can send their condolences to you :biggrin:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have a brother who is currently in jail for attempted to rape our late mother. He suffer from delusions, paranoia, strange behavior. He has no job, no friends. Our mother was taking care of him last year, and last April he became convinced that she was responsible for all his misfortunate & decided to teach her a lesson.He was diagnosed with schizophrenia. I feel disturbed, and if my mother is still around I feel like doing the same thing to her. Is it normal to think like that?
With this post, not sure if you are ever able to get out of the 'red'.

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have approve this thread so that the brothers here can send their condolences to you :biggrin:

Such threads are meaningful provided it's real. Just like the TNP, most of the trashy paper's contents are make-believe and fabricated.

For example, I can spin 1,000 similar threads using a software by changing some syntax, like this:

I have an uncle who is currently in hospital for falling into a drain while visiting our late grand-mother. He suffer from amnesia, hallucinations, delusions, paranoia, anti-social behavior. He has no self-esteem, no money. Our grand-mother was taking care of him last few years, and last December he became depressed that she was responsible for all his mishaps & decided to pay her a visit at the cemetary.He was diagnosed with obsessive compulsive behavour. I feel troubled, and if my grand-mother is still around I feel like paying her a visit too. Is it logical to wank|rob|pray|sneeze|kill|celebrate like that?

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
How many grandfather, grandmother, father, mother, brother, sister and dogs do you have?
Please make a registry her. Fellow bros, here have lost track.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

For us no, for you fuck yeah it is normal

toolanliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
you should change your nick to mr suay siao. people around you dying, pets dying, brother in prison, even in this forum reputation also negative. poor thing.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TS must be an orphan or was abused as a kid....
How else would someone fabricate such stories about family members....Chinese say very suay one....
好的不灵坏的灵

StarshipTroopers

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
zSStJ.jpg

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal

It is normal if you do this to Tonychat's mum :biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

I just sent my condolences Raiders, anyway I think it should belong to the rubbish heap by now and all future similar posts from this TS. Please spare us as its not funny to curse one's own family.

With this post, not sure if you are ever able to get out of the 'red'.

I think not able now Pii Chon

Last edited:

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually we should cheer up Mr. Perfect a bit. Life has been too unkind to him with so much suffering and losses. On top of that, he has suspected that he might be suffering from schizophrenia.