• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Molek / Ponderosa community

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi guys, I noticed there isnt a Taman Molek / Ponderosa community, so I am thinking of starting a thread here. Any Molek / Ponderosa buyers, please share your thoughts here, however few buyers there may be.....haha

For starters, I should be getting the keys to Phase 1 Molek Haven, in Dec'12, as phase 1 is all but completed.....:smile:

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
it just remind me of Ponderosa buffet during 80's-90's..... onion (37).gif

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bumping this thread up, as I received a call from my lawyer today, stating that CF for Molek Haven Phase 1 has just been obtained. However, looks like there are not too many SG buyers in this area....haha

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bumping this thread up, as I received a call from my lawyer today, stating that CF for Molek Haven Phase 1 has just been obtained. However, looks like there are not too many SG buyers in this area....haha

Bro, better to have more local ppl..:biggrin:

wolverine23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any interesting shopping mall in Molek?

I am going to OCBC tomorrow. Is it near any restaurants or shopping mall?

OCBC Taman Molek Branch
47 & 49 Jalan Molek 1/29
Taman Molek
81100 Johor Bahru
Johor

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal

I almost got Molek Haven, but find it a bit pricey compared to nearby projects. $200k RM difference is too large to ignore :o Lots of greenery around though. Nice for retirement.

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any interesting shopping mall in Molek?

I am going to OCBC tomorrow. Is it near any restaurants or shopping mall?

OCBC Taman Molek Branch
47 & 49 Jalan Molek 1/29
Taman Molek
81100 Johor Bahru
Johor

Check out Johor Kaki's food blog for things to eat in Molek and neighbouring Johor Jaya...... Most Singapore-like shopping mall is Jusco Tebrau. Many sinkies go there on weekends....

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
I almost got Molek Haven, but find it a bit pricey compared to nearby projects. $200k RM difference is too large to ignore :o Lots of greenery around though. Nice for retirement.

Yes for retirement, I find Plentitude more affordable too!

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes for retirement, I find Plentitude more affordable too!

I like Molek for the Kampong feel, and it should be a good change for shopping if I get tired of the Singapore-style Tebrau malls. The Plenitude new release will get less affordable after CNY as the take-up rate is quite positive so far...

strauss

I was told by this guy at the sales office that they are going to launch it in May???

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was told by this guy at the sales office that they are going to launch it in May???

Hi Strauss,

Phase 1 was launched way back in May'11. Phase 2 launched in May'12. I think Berinda may launch this so-called Phase 3 in May'13 when the properties are near or already completed.....

strauss

Hi Strauss,

Phase 1 was launched way back in May'11. Phase 2 launched in May'12. I think Berinda may launch this so-called Phase 3 in May'13 when the properties are near or already completed.....

Hi RedsYNWA, thanks for the clarification. How do you find Haven in terms of security?

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi RedsYNWA, thanks for the clarification. How do you find Haven in terms of security?

No one's lived in it yet, so cant really tell leh.....haha. I think it may still be susceptible to the odd burglary case but motorbikes snatch thefts should be virtually eliminated in gated & guarded compounds.

strauss

No one's lived in it yet, so cant really tell leh.....haha. I think it may still be susceptible to the odd burglary case but motorbikes snatch thefts should be virtually eliminated in gated & guarded compounds.
Thanks for yr comment. I'm still waiting for the layout to book my lot. I was told there are only 8 remaining lots.

Kindon87

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi RedsYVWA

Nice to find another Sporean here. I was told about 3 of us in Phase1.

I got my keys last week and the power meter installed. The electrical contractor will only install
DBs after Chinese NY office. So no lights but got water. Already order fire crackers hehe
Hope to meet up with you one day

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi RedsYVWA

Nice to find another Sporean here. I was told about 3 of us in Phase1.

I got my keys last week and the power meter installed. The electrical contractor will only install
DBs after Chinese NY office. So no lights but got water. Already order fire crackers hehe
Hope to meet up with you one day

I saw 2 SG plated mercs at the extreme end corner terrace. Not sure if it belongs to you..... Haha......yeah would be gd to have more Singaporeans here....

Kindon87

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not me le. I dont drive merc. Saw one house almost completed renovation, rushing to move in before CNY. Will pay them a visit to check on quality of the workmanship.

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not me le. I dont drive merc. Saw one house almost completed renovation, rushing to move in before CNY. Will pay them a visit to check on quality of the workmanship.

Think the owner has already moved in liao. Best to pay a visit only after CNY, as the owner was a bit paiseh as to why his renovation was completed so fast. Connections, connections.....

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like Molek for the Kampong feel, and it should be a good change for shopping if I get tired of the Singapore-style Tebrau malls. The Plenitude new release will get less affordable after CNY as the take-up rate is quite positive so far...

Plenitude prices have increased by $20k RM.