• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How People Can Make Money On This Forum Using Reputation Points

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
since people here are concerned about how many Reputation Points (RP) they have..................especially those that kana zapped and have very low RP...............

why not create a Reputation Points Exchange ?

Rep Pts can be bought and sold just like on the stock exchange..............

Rep Pts can be bought/sold using PayPal...........so the Forum owner can set something up for that so that all transactions can only be done using it.......................

good idea boh ?

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Rep Pts can be bought and sold just like on the stock exchange.............

To be listed on the stock exchange will mean that moderators net worth be revealed to the public here. We are not ready yet. Secondly, I remembered that you mentioned that the world is coming to an end soon. Hence, not worth the trouble also :biggrin:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
since people here are concerned about how many Reputation Points (RP) they have..................especially those that kana zapped and have very low RP...............

Rep Pts can be bought and sold just like on the stock exchange..............

Rep Pts can be bought/sold using PayPal...........so the Forum owner can set something up for that so that all transactions can only be done using it.......................

good idea boh ?

Before there is Ah Sam donation run. For $20 can boost 1000 point.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this one is a serious idea.................no joke.............

by themselves, the points are worthless..................but once traded and people think they can make money out of them.............they got value liao..........

just like those stock options lor...................so the points can be like options too except no expiry date.................

as long as got people trade and believe they got value....................then they got value mah..................

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The boss will have to start his points generating machine to get more point for himself. He has not many points.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no............even new members will start with 0 points so clones get nothing, like that then points will get more valuable becoz more members but points stay the same, never increase............otherwise points got no value liao if keep creating new ones.........

points are to be bought and sold...............so prices can go up or down..............forum owner can get commission from the transactions lor..........

this is creating value out of nothing............LOL

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
US$5 is abit too low for your 876 points. If you use Boss Sam's benchmark of $19.95 for 1000 points, then yours should worth U$17.47. :wink: :smile:

that's why should buy from me.

Boss Sam's $19.95 - 1000 points.
me - $5 - 876 points, also have inf status. :biggrin:

Last edited:

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To be listed on the stock exchange will mean that moderators net worth be revealed to the public here. We are not ready yet. Secondly, I remembered that you mentioned that the world is coming to an end soon. Hence, not worth the trouble also :biggrin:

Bro Raiders, don't worry, this site as it is now, will never be able to be listed in SGX. Not that I see Boss Sam no up but that one must understand the criteria as listed in the Listing Manual etc etc. :rolleyes: :wink:

Boss Sam maybe able to do so in 1999 - just before the dot com bust. Definitely not now. :p :eek:

No undertaker... oops, I mean underwriter would want to underwrite this floatation. The risk is simply too overwhelming. :eek: :rolleyes:

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that's why should buy from me.

Boss Sam's $19.95 - 1000 points.
me - $5 - 876 points, also have inf status. :biggrin:

Bro Sideswipe, that is a very interesting proposition. I don't mind buying it from you for fun. :biggrin: :p

How do I pay you and how will you let me have your password? Do you trust me to pay you after you pass me your password? :confused: :*:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Bro Sideswipe, that is a very interesting proposition. I don't mind buying it from you for fun. :biggrin: :p

How do I pay you and how will you let me have your password? Do you trust me to pay you after you pass me your password? :confused: :*:

After you pay him, he will reset his password via email :biggrin:

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After you pay him, he will reset his password via email :biggrin:

Bro Raiders, how is this done? I am confused. Why not simply trust me for the considerations of U$5, PM me the password and his bank account number and I will transfer the money over once I changed the password. :smile: :wink:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Bro Raiders, how is this done? I am confused. Why not simply trust me for the considerations of U$5, PM me the password and his bank account number and I will transfer the money over once I changed the password. :smile: :wink:

Nah, I was just kidding. I think sideswipe is kidding about his offer too. Free to chat tonight? 1030 sgd time.

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nah, I was just kidding. I think sideswipe is kidding about his offer too. Free to chat tonight? 1030 sgd time.

Bro Raiders, Sydney now is 3 hours ahead of SG. It maybe a bit late for me - coz by then, it will be 1.30 am for me. SG day time would be much better. :smile: :wink:

Very paiseh. :p

tualingong

Alfrescian
Loyal
why be so shallow sinkie? every single little thing also think about money?

no need to pay lah. i give points for free.

problem is i have to wait 24 hours to give points the next fella.

after a day or two i have forgotten who i should give it to next.:biggrin:

Last edited: