• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow. I didn't realise that the state govt suspended new condo development for 4 years.
That's pretty drastic action on their part..
But it's a good move.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
2.0~3km, should be an accepted range to have some tall buildings around. Close but not too close...

Green Haven is helping to block the morning sun from my unit direction. :biggrin:

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow. I didn't realise that the state govt suspended new condo development for 4 years.
That's pretty drastic action on their part..
But it's a good move.
That was what the agent at Green Haven told me and I don't think she'll cook up this story, although I don't remember reading this in the news either, or could I have missed it?

Last edited:

Jetstream

Alfrescian
Loyal
2.0~3km, should be an accepted range to have some tall buildings around. Close but not too close...

Green Haven is helping to block the morning sun from my unit direction. :biggrin:

Agree 2-3 km is decent and may help to obstruct the Pasir Gudang view rather the straits. The bulk of the immediate view from Waterwdge is the low-rise SC and Charles&Keith landed units.

I agree I had greater expectations from the developer. Whilst the estate's landscaping is lovely, I expected more friendly paths for pedestrians/cyclists. Guess this is still JB after all. Anyway I've given feedback which was acknowledged but let's see whether they are responsive.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today, went to view a unit. Was rather disappointed with the outcome. The floor tiles are the same standard as with most other average condos. Even the bathrooms don't come with their glass shower screens and I don't know why they want to save on this little bit as well. Only laminated flooring for the rooms. The intercom system is not video enabled. I also cannot understand why it doesn't have the sauna facility. I would have expected better from an Australian developer.

sauna ai lai liao!!:p

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really ah??? How much longer to wait? Then I better fast leg fast hand go and buy that 22nd floor unit which I'd last viewed.... Another thing, confirm got UNIFI boh?

e sauna is @ block A. Unifi not sure, shd hve right..dun think tat is a big issue?:rolleyes:

Maybe you can place yr wish list here...:biggrin:

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Considering that it's their maiden effort, I think the build is quite OK given the pricing that they're asking for.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks. No UNIFI (tantamount to no unlimited Internet) can die. Just like living in a primitive world.

LOL! No internet can die! Off topic here: it was reported in the news that our SG Govt decided to block internet access for public servants. Welcome to “Back to the Future”…scratch that as it should be “Back to the Past!” LOL!

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cannot use pen to describe :p...laying down on the cozy bed, bio-ing the sky and the green. Zen all the way..what a wonderful world!!:biggrin:

No money can buy... here goes again..whahaha....:p

Last edited:

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Personally I feel is Senibong Cove.
East Ledang, not much to appeal.. Upkeep doesn't seem that good.
Also quite close to the power cables.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those wateredge units near to guardhouse are able to receive the SG data mobile signals. Maichiam like living in SG. :biggrin: