• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jetstream

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any brothers and sisters vested / moving in at Senibong Cove? Would be nice to exchange info on progress and news on this beautiful development, the nearby amenities and of course get acquainted with the community.

Noticed there's not any sticky yet on this topic in the forum. Moderator, any chance of making this a sticky for the benefit of those interested? Many thanks!

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi anyone bought a unit there? I'm thinking of getting one. Any review?

near to water..good for you.. titter.gif

Jetstream

Alfrescian
Loyal
I booked a condo unit there in Oct and finally got a chance to visit site last Saturday. It lived up to my expectations thank goddness! The river and boardwalk looked lovely to me. Took couple shots ...will be happy to share. PM me.

frogman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I booked a condo unit there in Oct and finally got a chance to visit site last Saturday. It lived up to my expectations thank goddness! The river and boardwalk looked lovely to me. Took couple shots ...will be happy to share. PM me.

Hi,

Nice to know someone who bought a unit there. Will pm u.

SandySwee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello I just found a good contractor in Johor. After goin through 6 or 7 contractors, I almost given up. The contractors in Johor can ruthless and scrupulous if you are not careful. I recently engaged zest design and construction company. Tel 0189057678. The boss is victor. My house is in adda heights. I got them to build a swimming pool and upper floor extension approx. 1500sft extension.good luck