• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAPee Encourage PRCs to Cum to Sg to Sell CB

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 20 Dec, 2008 09:14
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Are these China students really here to study?

PHOTO ILLUSTRATION
They come here on student passes and take the chance to sell their flesh. Ke Ren has even heard some foreign students tell him their primary objective here is not to study, but to make a killing. Why then, he asks, are they here in the first place, to ostensibly study?

In his email to STOMP, the STOMPer wrote:

“There is no doubt that we have all noticed a significant increase in the foreigner population in Singapore, of which a large proportion is made up of students.

“What I want to know is whether Singapore is really a much sought-after education hub as I have been made to believe, or if the students who are here have a hidden agenda.

“My work involves extensive dealing with the public and I have come across many matters which have been troubling me.

“I have come across many China students who said that they have come to Singapore to study English or Accounts.

“But why come to Singapore to study English? Can't they learn English in China as well? I mean, I don't have to go Japan to learn Japanese right?

“Many of these students range from age 16 to those in their early 30s. Among the many whom I have spoken to, they claimed to have enrolled in some language school, with many coming here to ‘learn English’.

“They are staying in Singapore for one or two years on student passes. But it is common knowledge that many of these pretty China girls are working in the karaoke at night as hostesses, and thereafter providing ‘special services’.

“Those more daring ones stand in the streets of Geylang doing ‘you-know-what’.

“Some have told me that their primary objective is to come here to make money in the flesh trade, and enrolling as a student here will allow them to apply for a student pass to allow them to stay here for a few years to ply their trade. Isn't this making a mockery of the whole system?”

“I have also previously worked in a private clinic as a clinic assistant before.

“It is very common for these so-called China students to come to seek MC for non-specific symptoms like headache or fever, and then to get a few days' MC for it and to decline the prescription of any medications, claiming that they have the meds at home.

“I have even come across a group of four young China students coming to see the doctor together.

“The doctor obviously recognise that these are malingerers and he had the clinic assistant tell them that he would not be giving them an MC without a prescription of medicine.

“One of the guys then told the clinic assistant, ‘But I'm not sick, why I need the medicine for? I just need the MC.’

“How much more blatant and shameful can a malingerer and MC-seeker can get? Then they said that they do not want to see this doctor anymore.

“I would of course welcome any foreigners who are here genuinely here to study. But from my encounters, it seems that many of them are not very interested in what they are supposedly here for.

“The reason for my posting here is for fellow citizens of Singapore to air their views on this matter and perhaps to shed some new light on things that others may not know about.”

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
Study means cannot have boyfriend is it

Stomper must be jealous that PRC babes are getting more attention while nobody looks at her