• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are there any sanctuaries Left in SinkieLand to go Pak Tor anymore..

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Short of NBG's weLL pubLicised hot spots; wonder where can a coupLe head to nowadays ?..:wink:
My oLd fave haunts were Hyderabad Road, MaLan Road, OLd Pier Road, and CoLLege Road..:smile:
Where had you been to, aLL these years ?.. :biggrin:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Now all hotel, no money budget hotel. If really poor built camp on beach.
..but bear in mind that not many dames want to be associated with that ' going-to-a-hoteL' stigma..:cool:
Any other pLace of soLace is find with them..:smile:

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
mt faber...macritchie...seletar reservoir is still okay....lower pierce reservoir....kallang car park can also

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
one nice place my mata kakis taught me....top of empty car parks ,esp at nights!!!....shaw house not bad ....

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Sungei Gedong Camp back gate. Very thrilling. Strip all naked and fuck inside the bushes :o

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This would be nice 339454_2425345267524_2012558848_o[1].jpg

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Short of NBG's weLL pubLicised hot spots; wonder where can a coupLe head to nowadays ?..:wink:
My oLd fave haunts were Hyderabad Road, MaLan Road, OLd Pier Road, and CoLLege Road..:smile:
Where had you been to, aLL these years ?.. :biggrin:

I've seen FT couples make out at void decks or at stairwells. 7-8pm, not late night.

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Whenever there's a will...there will always be a way...once horny..anything goes...