• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tropez Residences Owners

jade apple

Alfrescian
Loyal
I already paid 10%! What a waste of bank interest..... can ask developer refund me first while waiting for bumi release?

On the other hands, you also dont need to pay bank interest on the progressive payment until you got the bumi-released approve and bank disburses the loan.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Developers release the bumi lots only after ~50% completion of the construction, if it's not taken up. dun hammer me if i salah..

In the past, they allow to lock in the price (bumi lot), but due to the hot market recently, believed some may not allow to do it anymore.. (i missed a good chance.. hehehe.. )

dragonlance

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear bros, is tropez sold out for all 3 towers? A friend who's late to the game called and was told nine for sale. Next launch is a service apt on top of the proposed mall which will be out at between 1k-1.3k psf...

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tropez Danga Bay new phase launching soon? Hearsay up to 1500psf for the high floors

So much land available. Even if it is super good, no need to rush and let devoloper makes sucker of buyers. = Super profit for developer and not much on the table for investors.

Buy at such high price how to have a decent rental returns and some more not CCR equivalent as there is no prior record of high rental demand by expat to justify.

Be careful of too much hype and buying into "have dragon have phoenix" hype. good luck.

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Am interested to know how much psf for Capri seaview units?

Is the seaview confirmed? Heard that the Brunsfield project is in front and blocking the view. Unless and until the Brunsfield project is launched and the design and details fixed, it is still an unknown for the seaview.

Heard that is on reclaimed land but the sales ppl says is on solid ground. Anyone knows for sure on this?

The price is up from 700 psf (Tropez) to 1100 psf average from few months back. That is more than 50%. Wonder what has changed to command such drastic increases, major news release?

wolverine23

Alfrescian
Loyal
MAjor news?

I think it is reclaimed land. And Brunsfield should be finalised already (heard a lot of units already snapped up.)

When market moves, people are worried to miss the boat and will rush to catch it...... prices will continue upwards for Danga Bay in the next few years...

Is the seaview confirmed? Heard that the Brunsfield project is in front and blocking the view. Unless and until the Brunsfield project is launched and the design and details fixed, it is still an unknown for the seaview.

Heard that is on reclaimed land but the sales ppl says is on solid ground. Anyone knows for sure on this?

The price is up from 700 psf (Tropez) to 1100 psf average from few months back. That is more than 50%. Wonder what has changed to command such drastic increases, major news release?

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
MAjor news?

I think it is reclaimed land. And Brunsfield should be finalised already (heard a lot of units already snapped up.)

When market moves, people are worried to miss the boat and will rush to catch it...... prices will continue upwards for Danga Bay in the next few years...

Am not surprised, many 'seaview' units will be eventually blocked, just like The bayshore units were blocked by Costa Del Sol here. Should think carefully before paying a premium for seaview.

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was there in the preview. Sea direction is around 1300psf. Skudai/golf view direction around 1100psf. 1 tower on sales. Responses is quite good.
I also shake hand with Tansri Lim.. This guy looked like a ganster.. Quite tall and big and looked dangerous.. It seemed that those properties in Danga will hit 1500 psf sooner or later.. I almost want to buy a unit..and when I think about it, am I buying for fun or to flip? For fun yes.. possible can buy.. To flip... flip to another singaporean when it hit 1500psf? (Possible or not??)

Am interested to know how much psf for Capri seaview units?

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was there in the preview. Sea direction is around 1300psf. Skudai/golf view direction around 1100psf. 1 tower on sales. Responses is quite good.
I also shake hand with Tansri Lim.. This guy looked like a ganster.. Quite tall and big and looked dangerous.. It seemed that those properties in Danga will hit 1500 psf sooner or later.. I almost want to buy a unit..and when I think about it, am I buying for fun or to flip? For fun yes.. possible can buy.. To flip... flip to another singaporean when it hit 1500psf? (Possible or not??)

Heard that Tropez buyers majority are Malaysians and SPR bought at average prices of 600 plus. They will a first go at flipping at below 1500 before Capri. Buy at 1200 flip at 1500 worth or not? I am thinking hard.

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mostly malaysia SPRs in all these condos from my agents and bankers.. including recent medinni projects... All waiting to flip to Singaporeans..

These just make me wonder, Singaporeans can buy direct from developers.. why shall they buy from them since there are thousands of condos (which look similar) to be sold to them after TOPs?

If we want to buy something, make sure something unique.. Why mass condo at record prices in Medinni? Of course only the market will be right.. I guess if I am unsure, I will buy the developers shares as I can always let go if easily if something is wrong..

Heard that Tropez buyers majority are Malaysians and SPR bought at average prices of 600 plus. They will a first go at flipping at below 1500 before Capri. Buy at 1200 flip at 1500 worth or not? I am thinking hard.