• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

South Korea toolan Japan see "Gangnam Style" no up

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My predictions:

by christmas 2012, no one will be bothered with this

At NDP 2013, a remixed version called Singa Style will be part of the repertoire. Complete with the spastic dance.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree.. I don't know what the fark about this sudden craze on this silly Gangnam style dance.. Really iritating.. Reminds me of the equally idiotic Macarena dance craze back in the mid 90s..

I just think with this sort of craze..that a majority of the people in this world must be retards to see this soo appealing,,,no wonder the world is soo fucked up when majority are retards,,,

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only this version is the best. Badman style

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xkIXlf-9k7I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I feel for japanese, they are unable to achieve top of charts around the world, while they slave and dog south korea can do it, worse south korea looks to challenge japan economic power in near future.

South korea are ex slave of japan, therefore they need their master approval like a dog.

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
The japs have always regarded the Koreans as 2nd class dogs who are only good ebnough to be their servants. They were a colony of Japan and will always regarded as such. that is why i cant wait to see samsung use sharp and panasonic to wipe their ass

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
I find the Gangnam style stupid and the I find the dance moves stupid etc,,,,even the Singer admitted he was surprised by the popularity as the song have no meaning,,so I guess there are more suckers in the world with bad taste than I imagined,,guess the japs have more sense

Basically alot of sour grapes here. how come nobody says the same about black gangster rap which is pure crap and nonsense. Korean pop or gangnam style is way better than alot of black rap crap, justin bieber or Jlo nonsennse. 1.2 billion viewers(and counting) cannot be wrong. even the critics are saying he is much better tahn black rap who spout nonsense. alot of rock stars and even Madonna is sucking up to him(as they realise he has originality, unlike sour grapes here).
no wonder korean are beating everuone not only in pop but in cameras, cars and smartphones. even most reviews says samsung galaxy trash iPhone5 , see latest figures. anyway all the sour grapes and jealous people here , just eat your heart out as Psy is earning millions, laughing to the bank and it IS youtube no 1 hit. way better than the sinkie mediacorpse wannabes who look weird , ugly ,cannot sing and worst have no originality or creativity. give credit where credit is due.

Last edited: