• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Scary shit, someone stalking me in real life

Romagnum

Alfrescian
Loyal
Damn creepy...

I went to a cheap massage parlour at Jalan Sultan this rainy afternoon. When I went into the room, auntie gave me a good one and refused to take my tips, said someone already paid for me.

I said it must be a mistake and she said no, only two customers, the other guy and me, plus he knew my name even though I signed the register using Chinese

Later in the day, when I went to the coffeeshop to order zher char, the boss served me and I wanted to pay, he said all paid for.

I asked who paid, he said guy already left, he said guy specifically pointed to me and told him "ah bui kio simi, wah heng lui."

On my way home, I kept looking behind me, there was no one.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
stay @ home nax few days ...

u got maggi mee, canned food, rice @ home? ...

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Damn creepy...

I went to a cheap massage parlour at Jalan Sultan this rainy afternoon. When I went into the room, auntie gave me a good one and refused to take my tips, said someone already paid for me.

I said it must be a mistake and she said no, only two customers, the other guy and me, plus he knew my name even though I signed the register using Chinese

Later in the day, when I went to the coffeeshop to order zher char, the boss served me and I wanted to pay, he said all paid for.

I asked who paid, he said guy already left, he said guy specifically pointed to me and told him "ah bui kio simi, wah heng lui."

..and Later tonight, a chiobu wiLL ring your door-beLL to say she's being sent by Ah San to service you.. :biggrin::eek:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
very interesting thread... i think first check with your doctor first ...make sure you are not day dreaming or dream walking.....take care. yes, it is scary.

maybe not stalking...but mere synchronicity of events...maybe your good friend is paying for you...paiseh to meet you in a massage centre....yah, better stay at home for a day or two as suggested by AK...and see what happens. if someone knocks at your door at 2 am...be careful...check your SMS....and your email too...good luck.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Damn creepy...

Becareful.. You're being stalked by horny gay aliens waiting to poke your backside..

Last edited:

babuSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal
If a person can pay for yr food beforehand, he can also get someone to spit in your food and add xtra stuff so better stop going to yr usual haunts

iluvu

Alfrescian
Loyal
....only two customers, the other guy and me, plus he knew my name ....

.....the boss served me and I wanted to pay, he said all paid for.

You had two giant opportunities to find out how that person looked and sound like, and you let it slipped. Haizz...
You could even have got the name of the person from the auntie, as only 2 of you in the massage parlour.

Let us know if you encounter more of such incidents in the following days to come.

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal
Erm.. check your calender in your kitchen, maybe it's still on 7 month:eek: tear off to correct dates & everything will be fine. :biggrin:

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Damn creepy...

You must be the chosen one. Such craziness rarely, if ever, happened.:biggrin:

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow, Haven order food people already pay ar? I suggest you go look for some ex-convict Cheena gangster to summon the Hell Cop to arrest the devil stalking you. All the best and remember to wash kacheng before sleep. :biggrin:

AhGuan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must be the Illuminati !!! The person in the next cubicle in the massage parlour should be god_zeus :biggrin: