• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Games we used to play....

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Children playing piggy-back, March 1979. Childhood games of the past came to life again at the National Museum, all part of Traditional Games, an exhibition held to mark International Museum Day. The players were mostly students, who went to the Young People's Art Gallery to indulge in a game of five stones, goli (marbles), gasing (tops), or other pastimes, some of which are fast becoming only a reminder of bygone days. Photo: Chew Boon Chin / The Straits Times

http://www.straitstimes.com/through-the-lens/story/revisiting-childhood-games

Amy Cheong and the like should see how the three races united as one when come to games or recreation...

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
We used to line up in the toilet and see who could PCC the fastest, the furthest and who take the shortest rest to ejaculate a second time. I suspect that it was because of this game that Im having premature ejaculation now :o

jw5

Loyal
Children playing piggy-back, March 1979.

don't remember playing piggy back, although would have loved to play that in JC time.......................... :p

remember games like goli, five stone, chateh, tua balong, one leg, ice cream stick, zero point, zero million, etc etc.
I used to be one of the few guys able to take on the primary school ladies in chateh and five stone, which were dominated by them. :o

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Children playing piggy-back, March 1979. Childhood games of the past came to life again at the National Museum, all part of Traditional Games, an exhibition held to mark International Museum Day. The players were mostly students, who went to the Young People's Art Gallery to indulge in a game of five stones, goli (marbles), gasing (tops), or other pastimes, some of which are fast becoming only a reminder of bygone days. Photo: Chew Boon Chin / The Straits Times

http://www.straitstimes.com/through-the-lens/story/revisiting-childhood-games

Amy Cheong and the like should see how the three races united as one when come to games or recreation...

Datok, agree. I always carry the gal with biggest boobs binya....

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
don't remember playing piggy back, although would have loved to play that in JC time.......................... :p

remember games like goli, five stone, chateh, tua balong, one leg, ice cream stick, zero point, zero million, etc etc.
I used to be one of the few guys able to take on the primary school ladies in chateh and five stone, which were dominated by them. :o

Do you bring them to staircase to teach them human biology after winning them? :o

jw5

Loyal
One leg!!!! My favorite game during Primary school. Don't know if anyone knows this game today.

Cheers!

There used to be one particular girl who could easily catch all the class guys in one leg.
Boh pian, had to go and get another guy from another class who could catch her. :biggrin:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember fondly the good old days when I was a child and we had nothing but PS3 and iPad. :smile: