• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Crazy old man asked me to kill him, another day in paradise

Romagnum

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just now I was at the coffeeshop having a late cup of tea when an old man sat at the next table and started to smoke

Seeing that he was old, I asked him gently to go sit in the smoking area. He ignored me, so I asked him again.

He looked at me and said "If you are not happy, you can kill me. Western food stall got knife."

"But make sure you kill me, don't half half I cannot die cannot live."

I said "Uncle, take it easy. Take it easy."

He said "I am dying, if you can kill me, I thank you. If not you shut up and let me smoke."

I let him smoke.

Tarkett

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro he old already,if he wan to smoke just let him be.but rem to tell his puff of smoke can inhale cannot exhale.
The butt must be swallowed down.Cannot litter n air pollution.

yaosiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should ask the uncle if he knows how much is a coronary heart bypass operation costs.

Definitely not 8 dollars.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sure can smoke, just go to smoking area la.
He can die but don't make others die with him.
BTW the old man is talking cock. Who will want to kill him?

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sure can smoke, just go to smoking area la.
He can die but don't make others die with him.
BTW the old man is talking cock. Who will want to kill him?

U talk cock somemore,the old man will stabbed his cigarette butt into your eyes.:biggrin::smile::*:

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro he old already,if he wan to smoke just let him be.but rem to tell his puff of smoke can inhale cannot exhale.
The butt must be swallowed down.Cannot litter n air pollution.

Old man wants to smoke you just let him smoke.
LKY have been smoking us for so many years already. If this smoke cannot kill us old man smoke is harmless.

Romagnum

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still got a lot, I spend money wisely most of the time

The fengshui master said I have diarrheoa often means I can't keep wealth, so I counter with pixiu charm

Now I just verbal diarrhoea, when I get this cheap Internet cafe seat