• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

S'pore Now Has Stylo Mylo Whore House...No Joke!

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
is this a good place to put such photos
and cheating on your sinkies wife,does not help attract sinkies gal to this forum.

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The person to post the name/address openly here or SBF will be a supreme retard. We have lurkers here who cud be god who knows who & dey may complain to authorities or sabotage. Also do not PM me for infos cuz i dun know & not interested, PM the god damn TS or bros in SBF. :eek:

Glen2712

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm sorry what does ISG stands for?

I have search around the forum but couldn't find the acronym for ISG.

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
ISG stands for International Sex Guide, it is a comprehensive sex fourm by country.Extremely informative.

Zeitgeist

Alfrescian
Loyal
20 years ago, gyney bed with stirrups were the kinkiest that one can operate with, without getting anti vice's hair on fire. I don't know how long this new attraction can last.