• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chinese Parents Store Dead Son’s Body in Freezer for 6 Years

ChinaSucks

Alfrescian
Loyal

Chinese Parents Store Dead Son’s Body in Freezer for 6 Years

by Fauna on Friday, September 28, 2012

chongqing-china-chinese-father-has-kept-sons-body-in-freezer-for-6-years-02-600x399.jpg

From NetEase (1 & 2):
Elderly Parents Have Stored Son’s Body in Freezer For 6 Years

In 2006, the son of Chongqing City Kai County Fengle Street HUangling Village resident Tian Xueming passed away from leukemia. Tian Xueming stored his son’s body in the freezer, and 6 years have passed. Every time he misses [his son], Tian Xueming and his wife will quietly go, with their arms around each other, stand beside the freezer, look blankly for a moment, and then leave. Tian Xueming says his son “in the freezer looks exactly as he did when he was alive. My son is still with me, and has never left.”

chongqing-china-chinese-father-has-kept-sons-body-in-freezer-for-6-years-01-600x399.jpg

September 25th, Kai County Fengle Street Huangling Village, this is the freezer where Tian Qinyuan’s body is stored, where his father Tian Xueming can go take a look at him when he misses him.

chongqing-china-chinese-father-has-kept-sons-body-in-freezer-for-6-years-03.jpg

15 years ago, Tian Xueming’s 15-year-old daughter passed away from heatstroke. 6 years ago, his son also departed from the living due to leukemia. TIan Xueming and his wife experienced the pain of two funerals within a 10 year span. Gazing at the lonely freezer placed in the corner, Tian Xueming shed tears, “this may be wrong, but the pain of two funerals, my pain, it’s something others can’t understand.”

chongqing-china-chinese-father-has-kept-sons-body-in-freezer-for-6-years-04-600x399.jpg

Tian Xueming doing some work in front of his home.

chongqing-china-chinese-father-has-kept-sons-body-in-freezer-for-6-years-05-600x399.jpg

Tian Xueming’s home.

Yanzi

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
15 years ago, Tian Xueming’s 15-year-old daughter passed away from heatstroke. 6 years ago, his son also departed from the living due to leukemia. TIan Xueming and his wife experienced the pain of two funerals within a 10 year span. Gazing at the lonely freezer placed in the corner, Tian Xueming shed tears, “this may be wrong, but the pain of two funerals, my pain, it’s something others can’t understand.”

I empathise with him. It must be very painful.