• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PM Lee stops questions from NZ Media

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PM Lee's visit to NZ allows only photographs to be taken but no questions were allowed about his visit! PM Lee probably not prepared to take off the cuff questions from any media outside S'pore shores. What an overpaid wimp!

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politics/7780996/Singaporean-PM-arrives-in-NZ

Lee was to attend an Asia New Zealand Foundation dinner tonight, where media were allowed to photograph him but not ask questions about the visit.

One thing I noticed is he & his da da, would talk to the Shitty's SINkee press & make comments etc..when overseas...strange isn't?

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. :rolleyes:

lkysmile.jpg

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PM Lee's visit to NZ allows only photographs to be taken but no questions were allowed about his visit! PM Lee probably not prepared to take off the cuff questions from any media outside S'pore shores. What an overpaid wimp!

Lee was to attend an Asia New Zealand Foundation dinner tonight, where media were allowed to photograph him but not ask questions about the visit.

Ungracious and totally unbecoming of a Prime Minister

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Without the protection of Mouthpiece editors, the Kiwi reporters will make him look really ugly as an Asiatic despot.

The Kiwis will probably ask why they have a cheaper and less corrupt government compared to Ruler Loong's more expensive lackeys and minions.

Of course, some unpleasant questions regarding dynastic succession will crop up, Kiwis will ask whether Princeling Hong Yi will make a triumpant return after a disgraceful court martial that saw the PSC packing him overseas to save the blushes.

Last edited:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
One thing I noticed is he & his da da, would talk to the Shitty's SINkee press & make comments etc..when overseas...strange isn't?

hi there

1. bro, machiam masters talking to some dogs mah!
2. one-way comm hoh, always instructing & downwards only, it is all scripted!
3. how to face up to foreign media?
4. aiyoh! how to hub leh?

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal

he or his underlings have done their SBF homework, he knows that somehow, somewhere, somebody will shout.. TWIT! at him, kena lidat sure damn jialat, confirm laughing stock! that's why he's not doing any Q&As. :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LHL would have never been the PM had it not been for LKY.

At the end of the day, he's just a spineless daddy's little boy. Nothing will change this fact.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
LHL would have never been the PM had it not been for LKY.

At the end of the day, he's just a spineless daddy's little boy. Nothing will change this fact.

He is like those pampered low life sinkie brat who hide under his daddy's skirt when face problems.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Without the protection of Mouthpiece editors, the Kiwi reporters will make him look really ugly as an Asiatic despot.

The Kiwis will probably ask why they have a cheaper and less corrupt government compared to Ruler Loong's more expensive lackeys and minions.

Of course, some unpleasant questions regarding dynastic succession will crop up, Kiwis will ask whether Princeling Hong Yi will make a triumpant return after a disgraceful court martial that saw the PSC packing him overseas to save the blushes.

If i am hongyi, i wud be ashamed..and cannot hold my head high.. My mum lose mega bucks but get to keep her job... My dad controll the press,, but once grand-dad not around things get really different and difficult..

I wud probably migrate.. change indentity and move on in another place..

True..this is from my heart...

Dinosaur

Alfrescian
Loyal

How come our SCM did not report this fact? Is our SCM hiding something from us?

SCM = state-controlled media

Dinosaur

Alfrescian
Loyal

Very good observation about what the Kiwis will think of the world's highest paid prime minister.

Could you elaborate about the "court martial" that the Princeling faced? I wish to know more about it.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Add to that, it shows that Pinky lacks confidence in handling foreign media. He is scared of foreign press.

I have labelled LHL as a miscast.....he was not made for the role of PM....

Anyway, those closer to him know that he is a nice guy .. is not ardent and has no politicical ambitions and is happy just to get his days go by.