• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bestari heights

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
The KSL stay vouchers will be given during key collection. Alarm is built into the house and will be installed after electricity connection.

danntbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
The KSL stay vouchers will be given during key collection. Alarm is built into the house and will be installed after electricity connection.

...so the Alarm System and KSL stay are standard package? Were they also not listed in Phase I OTP/letter form developer in Phase I purchases?

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
No. Not stated..but assumed. What u can do is print out e KSL website tt states this offer in case they dun give u. But alarm is wired into e building, so it is sort of a given. Regarding e stay, they will give also. U can ask e staff to change e start date of 1 year :smile:

Mspimples

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you for the info. I recently bot one bestari height unit at phrase 2. Comes with aircon, fittings and kitchen cabinet. Not sure about the alarm but the brochure state there is alarm. Not sure if it is included.FHBH12 , may I check you bot phrase 2 also?

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm still a novice in JB prop. I like e way Bukit Indah n Tebrau areas r developing bcoz I find parallel with SG prop development, tt's y I bought there. My rule of thumb is to buy below $300 RM psf (built up) in JB. I hope I am right.

Mspimples

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm still a novice in JB prop. I like e way Bukit Indah n Tebrau areas r developing bcoz I find parallel with SG prop development, tt's y I bought there. My rule of thumb is to buy below $300 RM psf (built up) in JB. I hope I am right.

Hi, Thanks to both of you.I dunno how to calculate the psf. I just bought it cos its near to Giant and Tesco and everywhere is greenary.
Been to the showroom, its nicely done up and only 1/4 of the cost of a landed in SG. I walked ard the estate and found many SG cars, so I concluded that it will be nice to have fellow SG living there as community... and the privacy between the units are respected too.

Mspimples

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Dare 2, have you sign the S &P agreement and tfr the 10% to KSL? I going in to sign this week , not sure should i tfr after I sign or tfr money first before I sign as they emailed the invoice to me. Heard from Huttons that they going to have a mass signing in SG. so confusing. Thanks for enlightenment.

OracleMasia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Dare 2, have you sign the S &P agreement and tfr the 10% to KSL? I going in to sign this week , not sure should i tfr after I sign or tfr money first before I sign as they emailed the invoice to me. Heard from Huttons that they going to have a mass signing in SG. so confusing. Thanks for enlightenment.
Another property which was previously sold by HSR, now handled by Huttons. It now sell very well. Seems like a good marketing agent does matter for the developer.

dare2

Alfrescian
Loyal

I TTed only after signing the OTP,........ but developer or agent will always try to pressure you to do so b4 signing to confirm your commitment.

I bought without even taking a look at the show house...but yes its a nice private place, realized only after going over to look-see after putting down the deposit - just that more could be done with landscaping in the development, Phase 1 residence have already petition the developer to look into that.

I prefer simpler facilities for such development as I doubt I would use the pool much nor the clubhouse like in other developments. Space and security more important, more facilities will entail cost of maintenance.

Last edited:

Mspimples

Alfrescian
Loyal
I TTed only after signing the OTP,........ but developer or agent will always try to pressure you to do so b4 signing to confirm your commitment.

I bought without even taking a look at the show house...but yes its a nice private place, realized only after going over to look-see after putting down the deposit - just that more could be done with landscaping in the development, Phase 1 residence have already petition the developer to look into that.

I prefer simpler facilities for such development as I doubt I would use the pool much nor the clubhouse like in other developments. Space and security more important, more facilities will entail cost of maintenance.

U mind to share u bot unit facing the east or west? Have u meet the lawyer in sg or u go to his office? I intend to TT after I meet the lawyer. Ksl already email the invoice for me to settle the 10 percent. As this is my first malaysia property, so I rather meet lawyer first before I do any TT.
Once again, thanks for yr sharing.

dare2

Alfrescian
Loyal
U mind to share u bot unit facing the east or west? Have u meet the lawyer in sg or u go to his office? I intend to TT after I meet the lawyer. Ksl already email the invoice for me to settle the 10 percent. As this is my first malaysia property, so I rather meet lawyer first before I do any TT.
Once again, thanks for yr sharing.

Bought East facing next to a bungalow (3rd row) towards ND side, noticed that the side elevation of the bungalow unit facing my unit has less windows facing the unit I bought so more privacy. I have met the lawyer a few sundays ago. There were other buyers signing the S&P also. I paid about 5 days after signing as KSL did not send the invoice to me earlier. Had to call them to send. The lawyer assigned to me was not that helpful.....

Last edited:

Mspimples

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bought East facing next to a bungalow (3rd row) towards ND side, noticed that the side elevation of the bungalow unit facing my unit has less windows facing the unit I bought so more privacy. I have met the lawyer a few sundays ago. There were other buyers signing the S&P also. I paid about 5 days after signing as KSL did not send the invoice to me earlier. Had to call them to send. The lawyer assigned to me was not that helpful.....

Hi dare2.yours is the purple slot? mine is next to a bumbi lot on first row. I guess we are meeting the same lawyer.
Do u still rem his name? if its the same..then my expectation wont be too high. Haha.
I still intend to ask him or her to do my loan.
I dunno how to access to the contruction side cos it seems to be block.
And its also quite dangerous for a ger to enter there on my own.
Another goon question..izzit common to wait almost 1 mth and still no news about the loan application?
I been waiting for maybank to revert to me on my loan application status.
Or should i apply with other bank..ocbc told me its -2.3 for them.

dare2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cannot remember his name, but he is a young chap, I would not be using him for the loan agreement, I will get the one who did my other prop bought earlier this year. The bankers usually drag their feet, might need some prompting, usually only a phone call would get any response, they are lousy at responding to emails. I have one offer after about a month plus from RHB, will hold on for other banks....btw which end is your unit on the 1st row?

Mspimples

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cannot remember his name, but he is a young chap, I would not be using him for the loan agreement, I will get the one who did my other prop bought earlier this year. The bankers usually drag their feet, might need some prompting, usually only a phone call would get any response, they are lousy at responding to emails. I have one offer after about a month plus from RHB, will hold on for other banks....btw which end is your unit on the 1st row?

Bro, the side near to the guard house. You buy to rent or stay...? Can u give me the contact for yr lawyer? Cos I am taking loan for my BH. My agent told me this Sunday lawyer coming in to huttons office at beach road to meet the buyers to sign s & p.

Mspimples

Alfrescian
Loyal
FHBH bought Phase I....good foresight.....btw I am into BH Phase 2 like you, as mentioned by BH to my same queries, alarm system is part of the deal....you might want to check out this other forum...lots of infor/discussion on this project, in fact in the whole forum, BH thread is perhaps the only one that is active....http://www.iskandarliving.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=151&start=1650

Hi dare 2. I finished the whole of 200'pages in the forum I recommended. But never see u..
Yr nick is different at other site huh

Khongsha

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Everyone, I am new here. I would like to know whether the Phase 2 in this project still selling? Are there quota for foreigner to buy? Thanks in advance.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Everyone, I am new here. I would like to know whether the Phase 2 in this project still selling? Are there quota for foreigner to buy? Thanks in advance.

Yup, possibly out of 174 units about 80+ sold within 4 months of launch. Still got chance to buy.