• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Curry murder case - Japanese style

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
3 men held for murder, confess to making curry from victim’s remains

By Steven Simonitch
CRIME <time datetime="2012-10-03T15:20:28+09:00" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 10px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent; font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial; ">OCT. 03, 2012 - 03:20PM JST</time>
<figure class="article_image" style="margin: 0px 16px 4px 0px; padding: 1px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 11.666666030883789px; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: url(<a href=" http:="" www.japantoday.com="" img="" image_edgelt.gif"="" target="_blank"> <cite class="image_caption" style="margin: 6px 9px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent; font-family: Oswald, Arial, sans-serif; display: block; font-style: normal; line-height: 1.3; ">The three suspects</cite>
</figure>TOKYO —

After more than three years of searching, Tokyo police thought they had finally gotten a lead on the whereabouts of Kazuyuki Kobayashi, a male restaurant owner who suddenly went missing in May 2009, when an investigation led them to three men who were said to be acquainted with Kobayashi before his disappearance.

The men, who had been arrested on separate charges of fraud earlier this year, were brought to the Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department for questioning on Sept 27 and were immediately suspected of murder after it was found that Kobayashi has come to them demanding the repayment of an unspecified amount of money he had lent them earlier.

The case then took an even more gruesome turn when, on Monday, two of the suspects confessed that they had stewed the pulverized remains of Kobayashi in a pot of curry.

According to the suspects, after murdering Kobayashi, they dismembered his body and kept in a freezer for roughly one year until, around August of last year, they pulverized his remains with a hammer, grilled them on a barbecue and then cooked them into a batch of curry.

Investigators believe that the suspects may have done this in order to cover up the smell of the body. Curry is known for having a strong smell and would surely be potent enough to neutralize the odor of the “ingredients.”

Source: Sponichi Annex, YouTube

jw5

Loyal
Yucks man, japanese curry is the worst, and made with human meat somemore. :eek:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why did they bbq the guy? I always thought the meat in jap curry is deep fried...?

Katsu+Kare+(Japanese+Pork+Cutlet+with+Curry+Sauce).jpg

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yucks man, japanese curry is the worst, and made with human meat somemore. :eek:

The SINgapore version was made into Nasi Briyani, for those people sold & distributed the Nasi Briyani around the Island, they never asked " Ayam, Lembu or Orang"...for two years or more after the case closed, I didn't dare eat Nasi Briyani..

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
The SINgapore version was made into Nasi Briyani, for those people sold & distributed the Nasi Briyani around the Island, they never asked " Ayam, Lembu or Orang"...for two years or more after the case closed, I didn't dare eat Nasi Briyani..

At least Nippon meat is still acceptable. But for the Sinkie case, it's Muthu's meat in curry! :o

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At least Nippon meat is still acceptable. But for the Sinkie case, it's Muthu's meat in curry! :o

Don't remind me, I shudder still, when I think of it!!, won't know if I had eaten "Muthu Meat" in my Briyani at that time?? for these people cook Briyani & distribute them around SINgapore!! :p I am still wary of Nasi Briyani today...:(

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
muthu's and all the shops in race course road lost millions during that period.... i personally stopped for some time....even now !!!

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
ya agree with you on the jap curry. I prefer some spicy kick from curries....too lemak i also dont like.

after reading this thread, my appetite gone case. i prefer apollo, but now i think i go take bakchomee.....japanese curry is really horrible..too sweet!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ya...been meaning to do that actually. Just cant get the kakis only la. All wanna go eat jap or chinese.

southern indian is the best. really spicy, aromatic and fiery!!!...you can even sniff the curry aroma from a distance! really shiok!!!

indiacafelambmasala_1.jpg

The people of southern India. A mouthwatering recipe might include fiery spices such as red chilli pepper, fresh hot green chillies, ginger, garlic, turmeric, and curry leaves.

Can you imagine all these with HUMAN FLESH!!!!...OMG!!!

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
is this a vindaloo? Looks spicy and bright enough to be .....looks like some of BosSam's parts are there in the curry :eek:

southern indian is the best. really spicy, aromatic and fiery!!!...you can even sniff the curry aroma from a distance! really shiok!!!

indiacafelambmasala_1.jpg

The people of southern India. A mouthwatering recipe might include fiery spices such as red chilli pepper, fresh hot green chillies, ginger, garlic, turmeric, and curry leaves.

Can you imagine all these with HUMAN FLESH!!!!...OMG!!!