• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

US election 2012: President Barack Obama turns pizza delivery boy

Astra

Alfrescian
Loyal

US election 2012: President Barack Obama turns pizza delivery boy

US President Barack Obama on Monday turned pizza delivery man, descending on a campaign office in Nevada as he took a respite from practicing for his debate with Mitt Romney.

obama-pizza_2357165b.jpg

President Barack Obama delivers pizzas for campaign volunteers during a visit to a local campaign office in Henderson, Nev. Photo: AP Photo/Pablo Martinez Monsivais

9:06AM BST 02 Oct 2012

Obama hugged volunteers working for his re-election effort in the western battleground state and called others on the telephone, after leaving the lakeside resort where he is spending three days in debate camp.

"Nevada's going to be close. It's going to be close all across the country," Obama told the delighted supporters after entering the office with a batch of freshly made pizzas.

"We're going to get this done. We're going to win," Obama said.

He told one volunteer, Andrea Stinger, whom he called by phone, that he was having fun honing his debate technique ahead of Wednesday's clash with Republican candidate Romney.

"It's very nice. Although basically they're keeping me indoors all the time. It's a drag. They're making me do my homework," Obama said.

"This is my last campaign so we want to leave it all on the table and work as hard as we can."

Obama and Romney clash in the first of three presidential debates on Wednesday night in Denver, Colorado.

Romney said he was eager to go up against Obama in the debates.

"I look forward to these debates ... It'll be a conversation with the American people that will span almost an entire month," the Republican nominee told a boisterous crowd of more than 5,000 Monday night at a Denver air and space museum.

Romney had touched down in the Rocky Mountain state two hours earlier, and will stay to undergo intensive final debate preparations.