• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Geylang Lor 24 & 39 raided by Police and Joanne Peh last night

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Police raid Geylang, invite media for the first time
Posted: 29 September 2012 2145 hrs

display_image.php

Police conducted a raid in Geylang and for the first time, they allowed the media to tag along.

SINGAPORE: The police conducted a raid in Geylang, arresting 40 people for unlicensed prostitution and for the first time, they allowed the media to tag along.

Police conducted raids at past midnight to flush out vice-related activities at Lorong 24 and 39 in Geylang.

At a hotel, some had refused to open the door, while others were half-dressed.

One couple had only just arrived at the hotel, only to fall into the hands of the police.

Six hours later, some 39 prostitutes were arrested including a man who is suspected of being involved in the illegal operation.

Police said the girls could have arrived from Thailand, Vietnam, China and Sri Lanka.

MediaCorp artistes, who will be acting as police officers for their upcoming drama "CLIF 2", also joined in.

Actor Qi Yuwu said: "As an actor we have tried many kinds of ways to do research, but tonight is a very special way to do research for CLIF 2."

MediaCorp artiste Joanne Peh said: "When the action started, it was like oh my gosh, just unexpected, everything happened really fast.I feel for the girls as well, the embarrassment of seeing so many people there, all the cameras shoved."

- CNA/ck

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why Joanne Peh wanted to join in the raid? Did she want to get acquainted with the hookers' working environment and then make a career switch?

She has the potential to become an ang pai exclusively serving ang moh clients.

akunei

Alfrescian
Loyal
the news didnt mention about what happen to those male customers. will they be charged as well? also are they able to claim back from the ladies if job was not done completely.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how many from sister forum kena ?

No worries as long as customer is willing to sell out hooker then no further action against him.
It's those that act hero that will kena tekan by AV....if you dun have much to worry about....can yaya with them also because calling chicken is not illegal (dun kena underage can liao).

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
raiders and buikia escaped by the skin of their teeth.

the news didnt mention about what happen to those male customers. will they be charged as well? also are they able to claim back from the ladies if job was not done completely.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
for this particular episode....kena caught is bad enough....appearing on tv will be even worse. Reckon they will blank out the faces if any local guys

were picked up and featured.

No worries as long as customer is willing to sell out hooker then no further action against him.
It's those that act hero that will kena tekan by AV....if you dun have much to worry about....can yaya with them also because calling chicken is not illegal (dun kena underage can liao).

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lor 24 Jalan Suka area used to be my favourite place to seek out cheap Thai gals..

Just like a football scout, I had unearthed many raw gems on that pavements of Lor 24.. For $25, I had many good fucks with lovely Thai babes over there..

Fuck Joanne Peh.. if she wants to experience real life action at Geylang backlanes, then she should be a hooker for a month..

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Lor 24 Jalan Suka area used to be my favourite place to seek out cheap Thai gals..

Just like a football scout, I had unearted many raw gems on that pavements of Lor 24.. For $25, I had many good fucks with lovely Thai babes over there..

Fuck Joanne Peh.. if she wants to experience real life action at Geylang backlanes, then she should be a hooker for a month..

Bro only $25 ? Price including room ?

The Philistine

Alfrescian
Loyal

She would bring down the reputation and boob size average of the professionall/executives in the area with her poor service and non-existent boobs.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why Joanne Peh wanted to join in the raid? Did she want to get acquainted with the hookers' working environment and then make a career switch?

She has the potential to become an ang pai exclusively serving ang moh clients.

She wanted to know how anti-vice police work so that she will be careful the next time when she stand on the street :wink:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She would bring down the reputation and boob size average of the professionall/executives in the area with her poor service and non-existent boobs.

Bear in mind she's been trained intensively by Italian angmo FT....reckon her fucking skills cannot be all that bad....

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro only $25 ? Price including room ?

Bro, $25 for one time bonking.. and add $1 or $2 for the room.. But their rooms very jialat one.. Quite dirty.. But most of the times, I would give extra $5 tip after the session to the Thai gal..

Not only Thais.. The Indon babes at that pavement also $25.. But Viet gals behind backlane different price.. They usually charge at least $30..

And if you want the more exotic type of Char Bohs, there are also India Ah Neh gals in Sarees soliciting there..:biggrin: