• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Alex Au - Lawrence Wong just does not get it. Is he blur to still want to wayang?

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am not the first one to be pointing this out, but it struck me too when I saw those remarks that Wong either didn’t understand what people were saying or was trying to pit citizen against citizen in order to let the government off the hook.

The ridicule was not directed at those who took part, but at those — and now we know it’s the People’s Association and the Housing and Development Board — who came up with the foolish idea and put it into action. And since the People’s Association has become an arm of the People’s Action Party, and the HDB is an arm of the government, the ultimate object of the mocking is none other than the party and government that Wong represents.

Before Wong’s comments, Indranee Rajah had valiantly tried to save the sinking ship. The sham production had two objectives, she proudly told the media:

- http://yawningbread.wordpress.com/2...sing-its-the-pap-that-loses-track-of-reality/