• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NBG Gold Cup - Roll Call - Head Count

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only covers this trial, not the appeal. All commentaries in LITTLEREDDOT's thread ( main discussion thread). Aurvandil, please make market.

Head Count (courtesy of LITTLEREDDOT)

Convicted = 23
Acquitted= 8
Total = 31

Scroobal - convicted
Charlie99 - convicted
BuKia - convicted
Methink - acquitted
Rusty - convicted
Aurvandil - acquitted
Mesmerised - convicted
Lee5604 - convicted
Wikiphile - acquitted
SoIsee - convicted
Enterprise2 - convicted
po2wq - convicted
Kingrant - convicted
LITTLEREDDOT - convicted
Streetsmart73 - convicted
Glaringly - acquitted
Equalisation - acquitted
Cass888- acquitted
ChaoPappyPoodle - convicted
Zeddy - convicted
Fook Seng - convicted
8868 - convicted
Cunnilaubu - convicted
Televsion - convicted
Smiling - convicted
Narong Wongwan - convicted
the_e_eyes - acquitted
Lockeliberal - convicted
Cleareyes - convicted
Golden Dragon - acquitted
Jah_Rastafar_I - convicted

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wah 23 SBF forummers conviceted arh...... Thank God GD is acquitted. At least some more stories to listen to.

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No horse run. Give half ball also not enough.

tumblr_lhr8feoECg1qz9pzzo1_500.jpg

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sure convicted one. One look at the SMS messages and you can see a pattern that he is abusing his role at CNB to procure favours. This part of the messages no horse run one. It does not matter if the witness is not credible because the SMS do not lie. In fact there is a pattern in her witness that she is protecting Pervert Gay. This should anger the prosecution and the judge. Hopefully the prosecution will be able to use the SMS messages and less of her witness in closing the case.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sure convicted one. One look at the SMS messages and you can see a pattern that he is abusing his role at CNB to procure favours. This part of the messages no horse run one. It does not matter if the witness is not credible because the SMS do not lie. In fact there is a pattern in her witness that she is protecting Pervert Gay. This should anger the prosecution and the judge. Hopefully the prosecution will be able to use the SMS messages and less of her witness in closing the case.

Datin,

Disagree. Sure acquitted because the standard of the BJs, were at best average.:o

valiant20

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Convicted with light sentence, due to loss of credibility of key witness for the prosecution

If Acquitted sure cause a big hoo-haa on cyberspace and on the streets. Especially after the big MSM built-up on the case.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

So obvious, you have working relationship with your vendor, whether it is a man or woman; they will address you as " Mr. Ng" not "boon GAY"! My vendors call me by my family name ( surname) not by my given name...Mr. X

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Convicted = 23
Acquitted= 10
Total = 33

Scroobal - convicted
Charlie99 - convicted
BuKia - convicted
Methink - acquitted
Rusty - convicted
Aurvandil - acquitted
Mesmerised - convicted
Lee5604 - convicted
Wikiphile - acquitted
SoIsee - convicted
Enterprise2 - convicted
po2wq - convicted
Kingrant - convicted
LITTLEREDDOT - convicted
Glaringly - acquitted
Equalisation - acquitted
Cass888- acquitted
Zeddy - convicted
Fook Seng - convicted
8868 - convicted
Cunnilaubu - convicted
Televsion - convicted
Smiling - convicted
the_e_eyes - acquitted
Lockeliberal - convicted
Cleareyes - convicted
Zihau - acquitted
chonburfic - acquitted

Last edited:

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
So obvious, you have working relationship with your vendor, whether it is a man or woman; they will address you as " Mr. Ng" not "boon GAY"! My vendors call me by my family name ( surname) not by my given name...Mr. X

You are a small brained worm. What someone calls you is ultimately what you want them to call you and more often is the case that you will tell others what to call you. Maybe your pathetic 1 inch dick gets a hard on when someone calls you by the name that your friends call you. If you have a 1 inch dick then you should not try and boast it out in public.

The problem with your pervert friend is that he used SMS to show Miss BJ Sue who is the boss at CNB. Pervert Gay is by no means a small pervert because Pervert Gay is one of the worlds highest paid police officers in the world. The highest paid police officers in the world is Pervert Gay's colleagues. When you have perverts coveting jobs and million dollar salaries over a few years, it brings out the worse in human beings. The fact is that the biggest Pervert is likely not Pervert Gay because the policy of paying millions of dollars for a rather simply job makes normal people susceptible to being Perverts.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Acquitted

Enough damage liaoz.

Fair to say CS screwed up the prosecution's case against NBG. But, let's wait for the other PWs to take the stand. NBG needs them to perform like CS. As in all cases in court, the prosecution always has the edge. Out of 100 cases, how many are acquitted, DNAQ etc. Less than 2% I reckon.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fair to say CS screwed up the prosecution's case against NBG. But, let's wait for the other PWs to take the stand. NBG needs them to perform like CS. As in all cases in court, the prosecution always has the edge. Out of 100 cases, how many are acquitted, DNAQ etc. Less than 2% I reckon.

sometimes I laughed when alot of the so called "experts" here gave an expected "acquittal" for NBG. obviously alot of them does not know how the system works. usually it is someone very high up calling the shots and ask CPIB to investigate and AG chambers to start press charges. the die has been cast long ago before the AG chanbers prosecute . When since has CPIB lost a case once it reach high court?? hundreds of cases and NOT a single case acquitted!!! my friends in AG chambers tell me once they start to press charges with even a speck of the most flimsy evidence from CPIB or what soever, you can kiss your ass goodbye. CPIB or AGC do not call the shots. NBG is a sitting duck and wasting his money on SC no matter how good the senior counsel is. who is the chief here? and I'm not talking about CJ or the old man.

bhoven

Alfrescian
Loyal
ChaoPappyPoodle. In fact there is a pattern in her witness that she is protecting Pervert Gay. This should anger the prosecution and the judge. Hopefully the prosecution will be able to use the SMS messages and less of her witness in closing the case.[/QUOTE said:
I have been quite puzzled by CS' responses to defence counsel's questions. Seems made up on the spot. She may be miffed because CPIB promised her that the media would be gagged so that her identity would not be disclosed but CPIB did not deliver. Therefore she conveniently ' forgot' the rehearsed answers and decided to screw them instead.

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal

I don't think so. The prosecution is well aware of how CS is going to testify. I believe this case is simply to serve as a warning to others in a similar position or contemplating such a position. The careers of NBG and CS are destroyed now and that is sufficient punishment for CPIB. My bet is that NBG will be convicted but only slapped with a fine, no jail or at most, a light sentence. NBG was made to claim trial to give this wide publicity. If not, he will be given a heavier sentence so he was caught between a rock and a hard place. This whole show trial has been orchestrated right from the start but most SGreans have no clue.

The benefits of having such a show, besides serving as a warning, are
1) The government is seen as having a sound system for weeding out corruption.
2) The government is shown as having an open system and being publicly accountable.
3) Given that the involved parties' lives are already destroyed, there will be public sympathy for a light sentence, allowing the defendant to avoid heavier penalties.

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Convicted = 27
Acquitted= 10
Total = 37

Scroobal - convicted
Charlie99 - convicted
BuKia - convicted
Methink - acquitted
Rusty - convicted
Aurvandil - acquitted
Mesmerised - convicted
Lee5604 - convicted
Wikiphile - acquitted
SoIsee - convicted
Enterprise2 - convicted
po2wq - convicted
Kingrant - convicted
LITTLEREDDOT - convicted
Glaringly - acquitted
Equalisation - acquitted
Cass888- acquitted
Zeddy - convicted
Fook Seng - convicted
8868 - convicted
Cunnilaubu - convicted
Televsion - convicted
Smiling - convicted
the_e_eyes - acquitted
Lockeliberal - convicted
Cleareyes - convicted
Zihau - acquitted
chonburfic - acquitted
Numero uno - convicted
Spock - convicted
Porfirio Rubirosa - convicted
Lee6100 - convicted

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well articulated.

I

The benefits of having such a show, besides serving as a warning, are
1) The government is seen as having a sound system for weeding out corruption.
2) The government is shown as having an open system and being publicly accountable.
3) Given that the involved parties' lives are already destroyed, there will be public sympathy for a light sentence, allowing the defendant to avoid heavier penalties.