• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shall I tell my kid I cheong Geylang?

Geylang Cheongster

Alfrescian
Loyal
When my son reach 18 years old, is it OK to tell him that daddy cheong Geylang?

Better to be honest or better to hide my life from whole family including my son who is close to me.

I don't want to bluff him once he is reach the age that can understand about sex.

Advise is welcome.:smile:

peterlth

Alfrescian
Loyal
If your kid tells your wife and his friends, be it unintentionally or deliberately, you are dead!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
If your kid tells your wife and his friends, be it unintentionally or deliberately, you are dead!

You have a point there but couldn't the same thing happen when you "cheong" with friends and business associates.

A falling out with any of them could result in a tip off with "revenge" as a motive.

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal

Better to be honest or better to hide my life from whole family including my son who is close to me.

I don't want to bluff him once he is reach the age that can understand about sex.

Hi Bro Cheongster,

First, we have madmansg with NS obsession, now we have you with Geylang obsession:biggrin:

Nothing wrong with that.. happy cheonging :wink:

ANDYSIAO14

Alfrescian
Loyal
Start off with the sbf sex forum...:wink: (let him know your resident nick there too) :p
from there ,let nature takes its course :smile::p

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shouldn't you be living in a life without deceit, lies, coverups and corruption?

Why I say this?

It it wasn't wrong to cheong, you'd be openly honest to your son? By having to hide, it clearly demonstrate that you know it is wrong.

By not wanting your wife to know about it, also demonstrate the same.

By not wanting your son to do the same, also demonstrate the same.

Your life is then just a big LIE. Proud of your self? No?

Then don't expect your son to be proud of you either.

DonJuanDemarco

Alfrescian
Loyal
Educate him when there's a chance to bring up the topic la, like the pros n' cons, possibility of getting disease n' all. Don't tell him la, maybe you're his role model le, might just disappoint him :(

sun-x

Alfrescian
Loyal
if dun tell him(son)...one day meet him in GL how?:eek::biggrin:

I think better....i also duno la:(

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

From the way you have been leading your life, your kid has already gotten the impression long before he reach 18 that 'farking pros is acceptable' and telling him when he reach 18 would be moot.

Honestly, form the example you have set, your kiddo will very highly likely follow in your foot steps too.

Sorry for being so brunt but at least I try to be as polite as possible here, being that this sim a 'new forum'.

If you had put this question back in the old forum, you'll have been farked up upside and down by me!

See, Sammy I do have shown some improvement in the way I reply now, right?:biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
See, Sammy I do have shown some improvement in the way I reply now, right?:biggrin:

I give you permission to fuck him upside down to your hearts content but just for today. Your only penalty will be a yellow card warning... no infraction points. Warning only.:p

Go for it. These sorts of cheongsters deserve to get screwed. :wink: