• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to attract foreign merchants - Old Autocrat's formula....

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mouthpiece CNA praising Old Autocrat who is now known as 'Founding Father or Peasantpore'. Flattery starting now.....

hxxp://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/1228135/1/.html

Peasantpore: Old Autocrat LKY on Wednesday shared some key elements of his regime's success in attracting investments, which former Soviet Union can emulate.

Addressing the 7th Roussi-Peasantpore Business Forum, Old Autocrat said key to attracting Nihon and Ang Moh investments is to protect the safety and security of those foreign merchants, their families and if necessary at their local peasants' expense. The Manchus did the same things to keep afloat their dying regime in the 19th century.

For Old Autocrat, taking part in the Roussi-Peasantpore Business Forum is a regular affair, since he is familiar with former Soviet Union's vile statecraft from his many visits there. Old Autocrat is an admirer of the KGB setup, the Show Trial concept and other social engineering e.g. eugenics.

Old Autocrat was asked what Roussi could do to attract more investments.

"KNN, I always learn from Lenin and Stalin when it cums to dealing with dissenters and now you ask me how to con Ang Moh and Nihon investors. Very simple lah, I give them endless supply of cheap labour lor. Your KGB treat investors and Rossi serfs like dirt. Cannot. You must follow me, treat investors like mini deities and force your serfs to toil for merchants and their me, their ruler. Arty farty people who make me angry, I sue them till they bankrupt or seek refuge in Uncle Sam. No need to give them free food and lodgings in Siberian gulags ok. No need to waste time and use tanks to steamroll them, just threaten any protesters' parents or their children, all will be cry for mercy when my Internal Security Dogs visit their aging parents' or their children in schools. You see got this Prof Tey write bad about my legal system, what happen to him now? Kenna charged sex for grades. His wife and child now are regarded as pariahs and I keep sending people to remind them of his crimes. Need not send dissenters to gulags to break them, just harass their family members will do. Qin dynasty got the same idea, one person in village commit the crime, whole village punished. Stalin sure agree with my tactics if he cums back from the dead lor.' crowed Old Autocrat.

"Today, we have more foreign merchants in Peasantpore than fleas on a dog's arse. I make the Peasantpore liveable, safe only for foreigners and their children under 'One Country Three System' concept. Got horny rich foreigner molest our gals, we only fine them. Got foreigners beat up our peasants, we also declare them 'gila' and make them pay compassionate fines. Some too drunk and goondu, we let them escape through our borders e.g. Ionescu. Roll out red carpet and ensure constant supply of PRC hostesses in high end KTV lounges, even the F1 drivers and Ernie love to fark them after their staged circus. Rich bastards are usually horny, we close one eye when undergrads sell their bodies to rich merchants. We protect Burmese drug lords and their ill gotten wealth. We even shelter Indos and PRC crooks who steal from their home countries. Peasantpore is the best playground for the rich Ang Mohs, Nihons and PRC Pandas, even better than Macau," he beamed with pride as he recounts how Peasantpore is a playground for the rich and famous foreigners.

With Singapore's long-term population and manpower challenges in the news, Mr Lee also spoke about the pace of admitting foreigners.

"You Rossi very stupid despite vast numbers of clever scientists, world class mathematicans and enginners. Your diplomats steal so much land from Qing China without bloodshed but now the far east is underpopulated. Just farking invite the MNCs to open up the far east and those Ang Mohs and Nihons will find a way to deal with the PRC hordes eyeing at the far east lor. When got dispute, always side with Ang Mohs and Nihons, that way its divide and conquer, far east sure secured and foreign investments will come in. Never make enemies with moneybags, that is Stalin's key problem. Who say peasants now tulan and want less foreign workers, they farking crazy is it. Its me who rules, peasants I only let them moan. The more vocal ones talk cock, i tell them 'bo ba kay'. I say you better pipe down and keep quiet or you never know what trumped up charges you will get lor. Even Anwar can be accused of indulging in bapok sex, so what about simple peasants huh?" said Old Autocrat.

There was also a suggestion that Old Autocrat make his memoirs and books available online.

While Old Autocrat LKY knew his works are nothing compared to Butchers Lenin or Mao who looked after vast lands and diverse rebellious peasants whereas he has an easier time dealing with indolent Asiatic serfs who are well domesticated by the Brits during the colonial era.

Last edited: