• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Profanity - the gold standard of the rabid dogs....

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
cheeby I HATE PAPPIES...now then come out with such a silly and stupid post!!! FUCK YOU LAH!!!! No standard at all...your vocab is simply cowsai standard...go and have your shit for lunch and we will meet again tonight...in Hades!!!! I say before you go FUCK YOU !!!

You want the middle finger...this is for you...haha...happy luncjiaing!!! FUCK YOU you ball less fuck!!!

No No No! I still cannot feel it! Come on! :mad:

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what so gloomy? it's a beautiful and bright morning full of hope full of optimism and full of colours...

now call on Narong, I HATE PAPPIES,Blur Sotong for help!!! You fucking cheeby kia!!!

Hey kopi, count me out of your discussion here okay. I have stated my stand. It is below me to engage with people like you who have nothing but profanities.

In my exchange with you this morning, I have NEVER used a single vulgar words although you have been extremely vulgar.

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?128542-PAP-attacking-forumers&p=1224648#post1224648

As I said before, I am not a clone of anybody. I am just contribute as a reader in my own way.

Now, get going before the whole forum sets on you... http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?128927-Solution-for-kopiuncle

Why don't you reflect to see what is wrong with you instead of thinking the whole world, with some exceptions, are up and against you?

Once again, nobody asked me to help them in anyway. I did it on my own after seeing you going the wrong way.

I am going to report you about your vulgarities. Something I just learn.

Have a good day ahead! Cheers!!

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. kopi, come on!
2. the bros and guys here are just kidding with you.
3. don't take it literally.
4. this sammyboy where every damn thing is possible mah.
5. lighten up, kopi!

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi there

1. kopi, come on!
5. lighten up, kopi!

Bro streetsmart73,

1. Ha Ha!!
2. Think you got it wrong.
3. kopi maybe enjoying the process much like kinana.
4. That could be a possibility.
5. Cheers!!

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro streetsmart73,

1. Ha Ha!!
2. Think you got it wrong.
3. kopi maybe enjoying the process much like kinana.
4. That could be a possibility.
5. Cheers!!

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. how come i did not think of that leh?
3. always so naive one!
4. :*:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
haha....can see that after drifter thread..he went berserk...

I also don't know why .. Everytime I post something ... It always cause a reaction.. Go to religious folder and u know what I mean :wink: .maybe last time study abit of mental game so use it here .

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. kopi, come on!
5. lighten up, kopi!

thank you. tell this to the hall of shame members. they know what they are doing. they are gang raping people who disagree with them. you know what, they are very insecure group -always thinking of people conspiring against them using clones against them so they gang up and fuck people even the innocent ones.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thank you. tell this to the hall of shame members. they know what they are doing. they are gang raping people who disagree with them. you know what, they are very insecure group -always thinking of people conspiring against them using clones against them so they gang up and fuck people even the innocent ones.
if you are innocent then your slut whore mum from johore road is a VIRGIN loh!

you got nuclear power.
trying to be paul lampard ah?

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hey kopi, count me out of your discussion here okay. I have stated my stand. It is below me to engage with people like you who have nothing but profanities.

In my exchange with you this morning, I have NEVER used a single vulgar words although you have been extremely vulgar.

fine with me. get out of this fucking discussion and let the big fucking bosses play their game. just go ahead and report ...you fucking blur sotong asshole!

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
fine with me. get out of this fucking discussion and let the big fucking bosses play their game. just go ahead and report ...you fucking blur sotong asshole!

Why so serious, you want to get your parents to come and talk to me?

Have a nice day :smile: