• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

You all die liao! Recent online comments made MP Lawrence Wong sibeh toolan

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Lawrence Wong, I want to challenge you!

More than 10 years after Goh meng seng started, PAP ministers are finally engaging singaporeans on the internet.

Instead of hiding behind main stream media, instead of relying on grassloots feedback, they are doing it RAW for the first time.

jw5

Loyal

You all considered lucky he use wooden soft approach to handle netizens.
Read, see or hear things they don't like, immediately say buay song.
Don't even stop to consider whether the criticism has some merit or to accept differences in opinion.

If he use wooden's predecessor approach he may say these liao:
"If the netizens don't stop talking like this, we will be finished." :rolleyes:
"If you still don't stop, meet at the cul-de-sac with your knuckleduster." :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Last edited:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

eh, why you so dumb one? He is 4G minister, the future ok? maybe seat warmer like Lau Goh last time. Pay attention and stop surfing the XXX Sammy Boy lah.

For a minster in charge of Communications, he sure is getting a battering on the net. Epic fail.

I am dumb because i don't know who the fuck he is? Why the fuck must i know who the fuck he is?
:oIo:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

yeah.. even Georgie yeo once told Catherine lim to "know her place" :biggrin:

gz0707

Alfrescian
Loyal

More than 10 years after Goh meng seng started, PAP ministers are finally engaging singaporeans on the internet.

Instead of hiding behind main stream media, instead of relying on grassloots feedback, they are doing it RAW for the first time.

This is true, they are now coming out to engage people on the net. heard on the radio today that Amy Khor wrote on her blog about the Bishan St 13 aged/old folks home issue. She promises to engage residents on the building height and design. What is there to discuss anymore since the decision has been made? decide on colour?

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal

Ok ok, yandao mai tulan, maybe look around can find some chio bu to sayang you ok?
Don't angry hor. Got companion less chance of having "heavy heart".
Uncle understand, it's a lot of pressure to be the only male in the cabinet to be unmarried, when you all got instructions to "get married and have children". Don't heavy heart lah, soon there will be a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, and the sun will be shining and birds will be chirping for you and your darling.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

hope they can stand the heat. anyway when they r elected into the office, even they cant solve all the problem they r still paid. so pls take those shit when it come from the people regardless they voted for you or not. anyway your vote is secret.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is true, they are now coming out to engage people on the net. heard on the radio today that Amy Khor wrote on her blog about the Bishan St 13 aged/old folks home issue. She promises to engage residents on the building height and design. What is there to discuss anymore since the decision has been made? decide on colour?

No, decide whether she got enough persuasive power to convinced the oldies to go to cheaper and more affordable home in jb so that the land can be re-tendered higher to the next developer and also at the same time win the praises of the selfish residents there and securing herself of a better vote next round! LOL

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Bad sign language - warning you too! You deserved to get zapped

waupian got warning from one forumer in my inbox
this place is getting worse and worse
got warning some more....< damned scared man>
the mafia here mean business
dont play play here...damned serious business these mobsters....
nevermind, just buat bodoh bodoh lah....byeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why Worry

Im sure he is not toolan of this guy...

423683_283651758414489_2034915395_n.jpg

Why worry ? He read from the script lah.

sense

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wong is not the first PAP to make such newbie observation and comments and will not be the last from the PAP camp.

Megaslots

Alfrescian
Loyal
Know why there is so much anger and amimosity towards PaP in online forums. Well u guys started it. On top of all the national issues that affects 100% of the population (U know what they are), the 40% are very angry over the unlevel playing field, the discriminations, the denial of HDB upgrading and other amenities. We pay taxes and serve NS and love this country. But we are being made like 2nd class citizens in our own country. On top of that u flood this country with FTs, drive up costs of living and give them same privileges as us. Only when we scream, then you back down and give us a little bit of what we deserve all along.

Good i think same as u.must shoo all foreign toad away.#$%%^ cH** By* make us pure singaporean like 2nd class at our own home.
Gooverrment must stop this mistake soon or is a plot to pull in more votes.As they sense trouble brewing.Think about it lawerence wong

cyberfish

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree to that move.

Know why there is so much anger and amimosity towards PaP in online forums. Well u guys started it. On top of all the national issues that affects 100% of the population (U know what they are), the 40% are very angry over the unlevel playing field, the discriminations, the denial of HDB upgrading and other amenities. We pay taxes and serve NS and love this country. But we are being made like 2nd class citizens in our own country. On top of that u flood this country with FTs, drive up costs of living and give them same privileges as us. Only when we scream, then you back down and give us a little bit of what we deserve all along.

Good i think same as u.must shoo all foreign toad away.#$%%^ cH** By* make us pure singaporean like 2nd class at our own home.
Gooverrment must stop this mistake soon or is a plot to pull in more votes.As they sense trouble brewing.Think about it lawerence wong

It's the population and the people.