• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Owner for ksl d'esplanade residence

austin_hts

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, anyone with info on the initial launch price, and date?

In jul 2012, when i last checked, a few units left. One studio facing the other block (no view) , was rm 520k, before 24% rental rebate. Last year, Psf high floor abt rm 900 psf, singapore view.

zabitan

My friend told me project started in 2009. Price that time average about 450 psf for lower floors, but you have to gamble with only a piece of empty land and the developer's cgi brochures...

foopiew

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friend told me project started in 2009. Price that time average about 450 psf for lower floors, but you have to gamble with only a piece of empty land and the developer's cgi brochures...

That is very true. I bought a unit 1 1/2 years ago. At that time KSL say it is 80% completed. 1 1/2 years later it is still not completed. I am not sure how they evaluate 80% completion in Johor. Until now the apartment is still not completed. Unless they can only complete 10% a year if that is the case i still have 1/2 year to go.

Looking at the progress makes me sweat. If someone buy a unit when the building is at ground zero i think he is very brave.

Those people who bought SKY88 must be prepared to wait for 8 years but they will probably receive a letter saying it is 80% complete within the first year :*::*::*::*::*::*:

yonglip

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is very true. I bought a unit 1 1/2 years ago. At that time KSL say it is 80% completed. 1 1/2 years later it is still not completed. I am not sure how they evaluate 80% completion in Johor. Until now the apartment is still not completed. Unless they can only complete 10% a year if that is the case i still have 1/2 year to go.

Looking at the progress makes me sweat. If someone buy a unit when the building is at ground zero i think he is very brave.

Those people who bought SKY88 must be prepared to wait for 8 years but they will probably receive a letter saying it is 80% complete within the first year :*::*::*::*::*::*:

i stayed at KSL resort recently and from the look of things, it will be some time before the apt is done. if it is more than 3 years, you can claim for delay compensation. I am vested in KSL's other development Bestari Heights which only got its CCC this month. also a couple of months delay from their projection. I think lesson learnt is always take developer's completion date with loads of salt. the good news is for KSL, overall quality is acceptable and they are responsive in the way they handle defect complaints. Also D esplanade is in a good location and it is definitely worth the wait.

cheers.

austin_hts

Alfrescian
Loyal
Went KSL today. Tower A sold out. Tower B left those with 3/4-bedrooms. one unit at 14th floor, facing hotel blocks, 1858 sqft, RM 1.5 mil before 24% 3 years rental rebate. Expected completion 1H 2013.....

i stayed at KSL resort recently and from the look of things, it will be some time before the apt is done. if it is more than 3 years, you can claim for delay compensation. I am vested in KSL's other development Bestari Heights which only got its CCC this month. also a couple of months delay from their projection. I think lesson learnt is always take developer's completion date with loads of salt. the good news is for KSL, overall quality is acceptable and they are responsive in the way they handle defect complaints. Also D esplanade is in a good location and it is definitely worth the wait.

cheers.

foopiew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Went KSL today. Tower A sold out. Tower B left those with 3/4-bedrooms. one unit at 14th floor, facing hotel blocks, 1858 sqft, RM 1.5 mil before 24% 3 years rental rebate. Expected completion 1H 2013.....

My god they delay again.

foopiew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yonglip, If you read the property legal document they use in Johor you will see that there are zero protection for buyers. The standard government property legal document that all the people sign to buy a property in Johor was drafted more than 20 years ago. There was no amendment to the legal document for the past 20 years. Inside the document it mention that a buyer cannot bring the developer to court and the court will not handle the case.

yonglip

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yonglip, If you read the property legal document they use in Johor you will see that there are zero protection for buyers. The standard government property legal document that all the people sign to buy a property in Johor was drafted more than 20 years ago. There was no amendment to the legal document for the past 20 years. Inside the document it mention that a buyer cannot bring the developer to court and the court will not handle the case.

The sales and purchase agreement provides for delay compensation if the property is not completed within the specified time frame. 2 yrs for landed , 3 yrs for condo. calculated from the date S&P was signed with developer.

ferringi

Strange, when i check with them back in 2011 Dec, they told me there is only 1, 3 bedder unit left, which cost around $8600000 ringgit before 24% rental return.

cjcctoh

Does anyone know what will the developer do to the unit for the next 3 years if we purchase the unit with the 24% rental rebate scheme?

austin_hts

Alfrescian
Loyal
Back in 2011 cld be international units? Now bumi release? ..... Not sure too...

Strange, when i check with them back in 2011 Dec, they told me there is only 1, 3 bedder unit left, which cost around $8600000 ringgit before 24% rental return.

austin_hts

Alfrescian
Loyal
Units will be leased out. I understand that there are demand from companies. Otherwise, left empty. I was told that for the free stays, u can stay at yr unit if it is available.....

Does anyone know what will the developer do to the unit for the next 3 years if we purchase the unit with the 24% rental rebate scheme?

allanckk

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi...

i'm a residence there too... was told that project completed end this year... till now no update at all... the more they delay the lease contract will delay more too.... and we will paying the interested rate.... !!!

ferringi

hi...

i'm a residence there too... was told that project completed end this year... till now no update at all... the more they delay the lease contract will delay more too.... and we will paying the interested rate.... !!!

Shouldn't we consolidate a list of owner and approach them to pressure them to finish the project without future delay. Ksl already claim 85percent they are not in a hurry to finsh the job. When there yesterday, no much progress.

cjcctoh

Anyone has issue with the loan disbursement from bank to ksl within the 2 interest free months from the booking date as interest will be charge if they had not receive from the bank.

Lawyer can't instruct the bank to disburse the loan to ksl if there is no letter of consent from the state apply by ksl.

How long will it take for the consent to be issue by the state of authority to developer.

If it take 2-3 months, the interest free grace period is pointless even with loan approved.