• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anyone used POWERAMP > Music Player App for Android phones ?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hellooooo................

anyone ever used this Poweramp app ?

seems like it can greatly improve the sound quality of the phone's music player...............does it need a high-speed CPU in the phone to run it ?

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Moi using...on S3...no lag...Older phone moi not sure leow...:biggrin: Got free version onot? Got den dl n test test lor...:biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What does this app do? I just use the music player that's already in the phone. There are audio philes that buy an amp and connect it to their phones/mp3 players. This amp is a small box like device quite small the size of an mp3 player and the attach it to the audio jack and then at the other end attach their ear phones. Seems rather bulky though.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Moi using...on S3...no lag...Older phone moi not sure leow...:biggrin: Got free version onot? Got den dl n test test lor...:biggrin:

what's the company website ah ? and how much it cost ?

i thinking of getting a budget phone so only running on 600mhz scared cannot use this app.................

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It's a music player cum equalizer...can enhance ur music abit...nothing beat having line out frm Player to ext amp...some extreme music lover connect player to ext dac...then to amp...tat 3 devices...moi not so crazy...I oni connect moi iPod classic to ext amp...when listen to music...not on de phone thou...not tat practical...:biggrin::biggrin:

Ok now moi remember...for Poweramp...u had to dl de player first...den buy the unlocker app...

Another good player ish Jetaudio...but feel like kena con coz beta version cum with BBE. Actual release quiet quiet chicken remove it...BBE had plan to release their own App SoundMax on Andriod platform. It's available on itune thou...Jetaudio and BBE are integrated together in all Cowon Iaudio player...lots of supporters swer by it...cheese pie lah...y can't they work out n hav it in 1 app....:(

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
what's the company website ah ? and how much it cost ?

i thinking of getting a budget phone so only running on 600mhz scared cannot use this app.................

If u r using andriod phone...u shd b able 2 dl it frm play store...if not...abit risky to buy n install urself...drop EM an email indicating ur phone model n c whether support onot lor...

http://powerampapp.com/

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's a music player cum equalizer...can enhance ur music abit...nothing beat having line out frm Player to ext amp...some extreme music lover connect player to ext dac...then to amp...tat 3 devices...moi not so crazy...I oni connect moi iPod classic to ext amp...when listen to music...not on de phone thou...not tat practical...:biggrin::biggrin:

Ok now moi remember...for Poweramp...u had to dl de player first...den buy the unlocker app...

Another good player ish Jetaudio...but feel like kena con coz beta version cum with BBE. Actual release quiet quiet chicken remove it...BBE had plan to release their own App SoundMax on Andriod platform. It's available on itune thou...Jetaudio and BBE are integrated together in all Cowon Iaudio player...lots of supporters swer by it...cheese pie lah...y can't they work out n hav it in 1 app....:(

so which app is the easiest to download and get it to work simply............

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
so which app is the easiest to download and get it to work simply............

Both r excellent player...install n play str away...no nid 2 fumble with any setting...but it take a while 2 tweak the eq 2 ur taste... moi preference goes to Poweramp...think a lot oso feel likewise...tat y it's de top selling player in Andriod market...Jetaudio will b equally gd...if dey hab include BBE in their player...

2 other player u may want 2 chk out r...MX Player n Winamp. If got free version dl n try b4 u decide which 1 u most comfortable with...

If u keen...can chk out Tunein Radio...cost ard SGD1.30 with 70k stn world wide...or else jus dl de free version...I hab dis n love to tune in to HK stn...those burger there can realli tcss...bery funni n sarcastic at time...:biggrin::biggrin: or simply search for music stn by gene oso can...

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Both r excellent player...install n play str away...no nid 2 fumble with any setting...but it take a while 2 tweak the eq 2 ur taste... moi preference goes to Poweramp...think a lot oso feel likewise...tat y it's de top selling player in Andriod market...Jetaudio will b equally gd...if dey hab include BBE in their player...

2 other player u may want 2 chk out r...MX Player n Winamp. If got free version dl n try b4 u decide which 1 u most comfortable with...

If u keen...can chk out Tunein Radio...cost ard SGD1.30 with 70k stn world wide...or else jus dl de free version...I hab dis n love to tune in to HK stn...those burger there can realli tcss...bery funni n sarcastic at time...:biggrin::biggrin: or simply search for music stn by gene oso can...

i have tunein on both android and iphone and it's free. On iphone you can even record music on the stations and it's good that it can locate all the radio stations by country or by genre. You can find almost or all local stations in sg so you don't actually need a phone that has radio fm capability.

ionzu

Alfrescian
Loyal

this is the one to go over the top with your digital music player

http://www.peachtreeaudio.com/dac-it-digital-to-analog-converter.html

dacit-lights-on-2.jpg

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i have tunein on both android and iphone and it's free. On iphone you can even record music on the stations and it's good that it can locate all the radio stations by country or by genre. You can find almost or all local stations in sg so you don't actually need a phone that has radio fm capability.

For recording and schedule recording on Andriod platform...think u hab 2 get de paid version...but $1.30 ok lah...consider some coffeeshop selling a can of coke for $1.50...:biggrin::biggrin:

this is the one to go over the top with your digital music player

http://www.peachtreeaudio.com/dac-it-digital-to-analog-converter.html

Dis 1 abit too big for portable leow...for portable can consider Cypher Labs AlgoRhythm Solo...pair with Rx MkIII B...
[h=1][/h]
Cypher8-3.jpg

Amp9b.jpg

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
interesting DAC. have u tried? they have a distributor in indo but not singapore... where did u get yours from?

here's a bang for buck headphone amp:
http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?partnumber=300-383
View attachment 6532

Heard it once from a forumer...unfortunately his HP n song gene not my taste...moi a basshead... listen mainly to heavy metal...and occassionally new age...he pair the ALO with an LCD-2 headphone...the clarity is superb...:biggrin: but the bass ish...haizz...:(

Don't think any shop carry ALO products...you had to buy it online...

For a cheap and good headphone amp...can try our own local make...Madcap Premium 2.5...cost $160. Slightly more if you wanna try out other opamp...i am using this with Muses02 opamp all in $260. Personally, it sound even better then my RSA Shadow and Predator...slightly...the beauty of Madcap Amp ish u can replace de opamp to suit your taste or music gene...:biggrin:

http://madcap386.blogspot.sg/

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

so the MX Player, Winamp, JetAudio all can be downloaded and used on Android phone lah ?

plus all got equalizers lah ?

what is this unlocker thing for PowerAmp ? you mean i got to pay for BOTH ?

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
so the MX Player, Winamp, JetAudio all can be downloaded and used on Android phone lah ?

plus all got equalizers lah ?

what is this unlocker thing for PowerAmp ? you mean i got to pay for BOTH ?

Paiseh...got mix up MX player with PlayerPro Music player...MX Player ish solely for movies. PlayerPro Music Player can handle both music and video files...but leaning much more to music...video format it support ish quite limited compared to MxPlayer, a dedicated video player...iirc...it oni support WMA and MP4 format...not gd for those who dl lots of movies in all sort of exotic format...

No you had to download the full function free version of Poweramp first. It has a trial period (cant remember how long). Then choose to try it out or buy the unlocker immediately...dun go buy the unlocker str away...coz if u neber dl the main app...de unlocker cnot find wat to unlock...:biggrin::biggrin: