• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

National conversation: How many PAP/YPAP/PA/RC/NTUC member in the audience?

theDoors

Alfrescian
Loyal
0HYQF.jpg
phpKqSPkx.jpg

theDoors

Alfrescian
Loyal
you think they will play the xenophobic card for pointing out their activist in part of the audience?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It was the most stupid PM "conversation" I have ever seen.
1st part. When the audience started to nod their heads excessively, my immediate impression was a staged show. When the camera zoomed into the next group of audience with them nodding their heads in co-ordinated fashion I thought it was a goner that they could all possibly be picked from the RC/PA or other pro-pap doggies. I switched off the TV and went out for a movie. Anyone who continue to watch the next one hour show could possibly gain nothing from yet another wayang staged by pro-PAP msm called "CONVERSATION" with the retarded PM.

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The question should be "Do you believe that next generation would have a better life if Singapore embraces a more democratic approach to parliamentary elections" I bet you it will be in the high 80s.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fascism Rising Out Of The Stormy Sea

156286_457005144344658_1848535143_n.jpg

2nd PAP member identified

Revolutionforall.jpg

Any well informed and educated person will know the police state media will only echo their evil intentions and not for the good of the common men on the street.

Fascism Arising Out Of The Stormy Sea ...

loneshark

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Fascism Rising Out Of The Stormy Sea

More and more coming up. This is getting embarrassing - the skewed graphics, the "select" audience, the amateurish tricks.
But I bet the organisers still think they did a great job.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal

More and more coming up. This is getting embarrassing - the skewed graphics, the "select" audience, the amateurish tricks.
But I bet the organisers still think they did a great job.

yes, and they are perfectly complacent about it.

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal

It seems nothing has changed. If anything the partisan approach is now even more apparent.

theDoors

Alfrescian
Loyal

This one from People's association/PA
forum2i.jpg

Volunteers Speak

marc-lim-kah-leong.jpg

Marc Lim Kah Leong
Management Associate, PSA Corporation
Telok Ayer Hong Lim Green Youth Executive Committee

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
A grad in 1980s took home a monthly salary of $1500 aver. A 5 room HUDC/HDB flat was then $70K. Today, 30 years on, a grad takes in $4000 but the 5 rm HDB flat is now out of his reach - being 10 times higher.

His pay increased less than 3 times; but the flat increased 10 times. And only an idiot would say life will be better another 10 years on.

The question should be "Do you believe that next generation would have a better life if Singapore embraces a more democratic approach to parliamentary elections" I bet you it will be in the high 80s.

theDoors

Alfrescian
Loyal
A grad in 1980s took home a monthly salary of $1500 aver. A 5 room HUDC/HDB flat was then $70K. Today, 30 years on, a grad takes in $4000 but the 5 rm HDB flat is now out of his reach - being 10 times higher.

His pay increased less than 3 times; but the flat increased 10 times. And only an idiot would say life will be better another 10 years on.

http://www.mom.gov.sg/statistics-pu...ormation/statistics/Pages/earnings-wages.aspx

Median Gross Monthly Income From
Work of Full-Time Employed
Residents ($)

Year 2001 $2387

Year 2004 $2326
Year 2011 $3249

at the same time over the same period

HDB prices in 2004

3rm 90k
4rm 120k
5rm 160k
EM 280k

HDB prices in 2012
2rm 100k
3rm 160k
4rm 300k
5rm 380k
EC 650k

A worker would be better off earning $2326 a month paying for a $120k new 4 room flat, than a worker in 2011 earning $3249 paying for $300k new 4 room flat.

Last edited:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which really proves that the PAP govt has not made anybody's life better after 50 years in power, and certainly not over another 50 years!

http://www.mom.gov.sg/statistics-pu...ormation/statistics/Pages/earnings-wages.aspx

Median Gross Monthly Income From
Work of Full-Time Employed
Residents ($)

Year 2001 $2387

Year 2004 $2326
Year 2011 $3249

at the same time over the same period

HDB prices in 2004

3rm 90k
4rm 120k
5rm 160k
EM 280k

HDB prices in 2012
2rm 100k
3rm 160k
4rm 300k
5rm 380k
EC 650k

A worker would be better off earning $2326 a month paying for a $120k new 4 room flat, than a worker in 2011 earning $3249 paying for $300k new 4 room flat.