• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PM and Ho Ching meet William and Catherine

evian

Alfrescian
Loyal
What do you think of HC's outfit?

2012-09-11T141537Z_739075315_GM1E89B1PJO01_RTRMADP_3_BRITAIN-ROYALS-SINGAPORE.JPG

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal
Outfit like a grandma's. What a shame! So much money and yet so poorly attired.

wow she really does wear the trousers in that relationship, those shoes.. confirms her grandma style!

look at the handshake, see the toned forearm & grip of Catherine, i wonder if that's why William is smiling :biggrin:

Last edited:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

With respect, she dresses very poorly.
Perhaps, she should seek suggestions from a few well dressed ladies in Singapore, and/or professionals.
In my humble opinion, pants are inapprpriate for meeting diplomats, formal events, etc.
Having said that, could she avoid dressing like someone from a Chinese related country, and do not wear open toe sandals/shoes.
Perhaps, she could observe how Her Royal Highness is dressed, or other female politicians from other countries.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She may wish to learn how to stand re: posture.
In addition, she may wish to consider more appropriate lingerie.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal

Forummers here will kpkb till thy kingdom comes if she is botoxed and wears some designer outfit and carries a Spade Kate handbag befitting her personal wealth.

She wears one befitting her status and age - grandma looking so be it. It will reveal a lot of your personal value if you tell me there is something wrong for a rich lady of grandma age to wear neat and simple dresses.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just as I thought- one running canine here will come and tell you _ "Forummers here will kpkb till thy kingdom comes if she is botoxed and wears some designer outfit and carries a Spade Kate handbag befitting her personal wealth.

She wears one befitting her status and age - grandma looking so be it. It will reveal a lot of your personal value if you tell me there is something wrong for a rich lady of grandma age to wear neat and simple dresses."

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
aiyoh, isn't it bloody obvious that money don't buy style.
anyone with money can buy a million dollar outfit, but look like $1

Last edited:

Dinkum

Alfrescian
Loyal
With respect, she dresses very poorly.
Perhaps, she should seek suggestions from a few well dressed ladies in Singapore, and/or professionals.
In my humble opinion, pants are inapprpriate for meeting diplomats, formal events, etc.
Having said that, could she avoid dressing like someone from a Chinese related country, and do not wear open toe sandals/shoes.
Perhaps, she could observe how Her Royal Highness is dressed, or other female politicians from other countries.

Either she has got no dress sense at all or she's being damn rude!

She is a bloody disgrace to Singapore!

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wow she really does wear the trousers in that relationship, those shoes.. confirms her grandma style!

look at the handshake, see the toned forearm & grip of Catherine, i wonder if that's why William is smiling :biggrin:

She is not used to wearing a dress.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. gd, no offence leh!
2. look at its face.
3. so many lines & folds hoh.
4. she is the grandmother mah!
5. honest, this is pic perfect: the beauties & the fuglies.

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal

Maybe she was thinking... "I am at my own home mah. Why do i need to dress up to meet people? I should just be wearing t-shirt and shorts."

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mdm Ho is not shapely like Kate. Pants is the way to go. :smile:

With respect, a good dressmaker and/or tailor should be able to cut and sew a suitable dress and / or skirt suit, with the relevant body flattering pattern / design.
Perhaps, she may wish to consider hiring a personal trainer 2 to 3 times a week to exercise and tone her body, after all she is Singapore's PM's wife.