• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New trend in mad people...

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
We have all seen those fellows who will talk to themselves constantly. In buses, MRT, void decks, market, shopping mall.

Most of the time, they will talk to their imaginary friend or scold "these friends" loudly. All these years, almost all that I met spoke in Hokkien or broken English when they converse.

Only recently, I realised that nowadays, they starting to converse partly in Mandarin!

So who say, we are not trying to accomodate PRC! Even our mad people also start speaking in Mandarin so that these PRC understand what he is talking.

Our locals are so nice, they even have imaginary PRC friends!

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Singapore are full of mad an insane people.You see them everywhere.There are also many deviants and perverts doing all the weird things on men and on women.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
like this one...

man_wearing_corset_spotted_on_bus-thumbnail.jpg

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A lot of schizos in this forum and Singapore by and large. :eek:

I totally agreed. Many schizos and weirdos everywhere.Dangerous for women and girls in Singapore.Even grandmas are in danger of being molested. Why have we arrived at this stage? Don't you think it's rather sad and pathetic?

jw5

Loyal
Only recently, I realised that nowadays, they starting to converse partly in Mandarin!

So who say, we are not trying to accomodate PRC! Even our mad people also start speaking in Mandarin so that these PRC understand what he is talking.

Our locals are so nice, they even have imaginary PRC friends!

Once I heard a young man talking to himself near Plaza Singapura. He was saying something like "tell the foreigners to go home".
Perhaps that's why they start speaking in mandarin, so that the prcs can understand!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is my favorite video regarding this topic:

[video=youtube;yhlQhva5fUs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhlQhva5fUs[/video]

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I see alot of mad people in buses and in mrts and everywhere - talking to themselves, scolding to themselves and acting to themselves.This world is really mad. Sometimes you take a nice and peaceful walk and then suddenly he heard somebody calling you.." HELLO!! HELLO!!!.." You got a shock, turned round..only to see a FT talking to himself!!!!!!!

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Talking to themselves is not so bad but talking to machines? That is absolutely nutty.

You are absolutely spot on!!! Yes, talking to a piece of inanimate metal with so much anguish,grief and laughter!!! These people are really mad. Some even whisper sweet nothing - if you watch them flirtatiously on the bus or in mrt. Weirdos!!!

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
that was cruxx you saw bro

Once I heard a young man talking to himself near Plaza Singapura. He was saying something like "tell the foreigners to go home".
Perhaps that's why they start speaking in mandarin, so that the prcs can understand!