• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC new citizen bought resale HDB flat in Queenstown for $1 million dollars!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=2]PRC new citizen bought resale HDB flat in Queenstown for $1 million dollars![/h]Posted by temasektimes on September 8, 2012
The $1 million dollar mark for a HDB flat was finally broken and not surprisingly, the ‘honor’ goes to a PRC new citizen.
A Chinese paper reported on its front page today that an executive maisonette in Queenstown has found a buyer at $1 million, with COV at $195,000!
The buyer is a naturalised Singapore citizen and her PRC citizen father. They have paid the option fee and will do the required paper work at HDB office next week.
The flat is more than 10 years old with a floor area of 1700sqft. Analyst attributed the pricing to the unit being close to the city, as well as the Queenstown MRT, and the lack of supply of such double-storey masionettes.
The relentless influx of cash-rich foreigners from China, India and elsewhere has been widely blamed for the sky-rocketing HDB flat prices which has more than DOUBLED in the last ten years, thereby pricing Singaporeans out of the housing market.
Too many immigrants were accepted within too short a period of time which allows them to buy HDB flats thereby contributing to the growing demand.
*Illustrated pic: new citizens showing off their pink NRICs.

Posted in News | Leave a Comment »

[h=2]Executive Maisonette in Bishan fetches $200,000 COV[/h]Posted by temasektimes on September 8, 2012
Despite the slew of cooling measures introduced lately by the government to cool the red hot property market, the prices of resale HDB flats continue to sky-rocket, pricing many ordinary Singaporeans out of the public housing market.
A 20 year old executive maisonette at Bishan Street 13 was sold for S$980,000 including the S$200,000 COV recently.
According to property agents, there are a couple of similar deals in Bishan, one with about S$200,000 COV, the other S$250,000 COV. Both are for executive maisonettes.
COV refers to the sum of cash that needs to be paid by a buyer over and above the market valuation of a flat.
Real estate agents said the median COV paid for HDB resale flats has risen by about 12 percent to S$30,000 in the third quarter so far.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The only sinkies that will rejoice hearing this news are those who stay in similar HDB there and thinking of cashing out.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
The only sinkies that will rejoice hearing this news are those who stay in similar HDB there and thinking of cashing out.

Nerong this type of news makes me want to tell me mom and bro sell their tanglin halt flat cash out and I buy them a nice tor-ka-choo (bangalow) in Chiangmai that I promised to do this year. Knn why not right?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nerong this type of news makes me want to tell me mom and bro sell their tanglin halt flat cash out and I buy them a nice tor-ka-choo (bangalow) in Chiangmai that I promised to do this year. Knn why not right?
Yes good news for these flat owners but I dun dare to think about how my children can afford a roof over their heads next time on their own....even current flat owners thinking of moving to bigger flats harder.

kindgentleman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes good news for these flat owners but I dun dare to think about how my children can afford a roof over their heads next time on their own....even current flat owners thinking of moving to bigger flats harder.

i can't afford a flat myself. you have to be above 35 and i am not 35 yet. ridiculous.

the chinese immigrants they attract these days are at least of high quality. previously they were peasants now they are degree graduates etc.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Great. I will cash out soon just before the crash

As usual, talk shit only. If you know when the crash is, you will be the richest person in singapore, instead of some poorly paid govt, employee sitting behind a computer and carry their master's ball.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bro is chiangmai a slow boring type of life style? How much would a banglow over there cost?

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes bro, but cash out where to stay. Buy another unit also expensive.
Cash out looks good on paper only.
Only Lee and Lee, property agents and renovationg contractors benefit only.

tanakow

Alfrescian
Loyal

I wonder what is on the government mind; to let this insane housing price going up and absolutely no control.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Bro is chiangmai a slow boring type of life style? How much would a banglow over there cost?

Its slower than Bangkok obviously but don't forget, being the second largest city is not so slow afterall. But the weather most of the year is great cos its in the hills. Summer can be hotter than Bangkok though.

A 200 sqm 2 storey house sitting on a 320sqm land in an estate, meaning cluster housing with all the amenities like our condos can be had for 4-6mil baht, cost of a HDB 3 room flat I think.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes bro, but cash out where to stay. Buy another unit also expensive.
Cash out looks good on paper only.
Only Lee and Lee, property agents and renovationg contractors benefit only.
Machiam those who follow zorro example and can orgasm looking at monthly cpf....
Skyrocket property prices only make 60.1% song and high...
You can truly realise your gain when you cash out and migrate....

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A 200 sqm 2 storey house sitting on a 320sqm land in an estate, meaning cluster housing with all the amenities like our condos can be had for 4-6mil baht, cost of a HDB 3 room flat I think.
Brother Joe you unsinkified liao....HDB 3 room easily cost above SGD300k....unless you talking about new HDB 3 room flats in faraway new towns that will TOP in few years time.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
brother joe you unsinkified liao....hdb 3 room easily cost above sgd300k....unless you talking about new hdb 3 room flats in faraway new towns that will top in few years time.

knnbccb pap! Really?

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Great. I will cash out soon just before the crash

Don't be daft..After you sell your flat, where you want to go?

If you want to migrate and enjoy your profits in other foreign country, then obviously you got no faith in the PAP..

But if you still love the PAP, then obviously you still need to buy another place so that your kids won't be sleeping inside a pitched tent at Changi Beach or worse stand together with you at Changi Village's Lorong Bekukong carpark..

I hope the next time you buy a resale flat, the owner demands $1 million from you especially when he knows that you're a loyal PAP fucktard..

SadPlumpGal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Crash is coming soon, as quickly as I am losing weight, hahahah

I was a fatty that everyone laughed at, sneered, make jokes about

Now I have guys asking for my phone number, too bad for them i am pretty for myself not for shallow losers